"Why are you up this early dammit! Let's cuddle for a bit." he grunted.

"Katsuki.."

After opening his eyes, he noticed your shocked expression.

"What happened?"

He stood up and got closer to you while wearing his sweatpants.

"Blood is coming out of my nose."

"Did you hit your head or something?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

"No." you replied while mentally facepalming yourself, "I was laying down and it just.. wait, my quirks?"

"Try something on me!"

After throwing the small napkin on the bin, you took a deep breath, got into position and moved your hands downwards. Your gasped as soon as you saw Bakugou get to his knees, gritting his teeth while gripping the front of his shirt. You released him quickly and sat down in front of him.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

"Sorry? You got your fucking quirks back!"

He picked you up and kissed your cheeks lovingly, both laughing loudly from the excitement.

"It felt kind of different though."

"What do you mean?"

"It hurt more, it was harder to breathe."

You looked at your hands and smiled to yourself.

"Come on, we need to tell Aizawa."

...

You knocked on your teacher's door and he opened seconds later, having his usual tired expression and hiding himself inside his yellow sleeping bag.

"What mess did you two get into this time."

You both rolled your eyes and took off your shoes as soon as he allowed you to come in. You sat on the couch, Bakugou doing the same while looking around Aizawa's house. He pointed at different things that caught his eye, something that you found very amusing.

Aizawa sat on the couch across you two some minutes after, leaving three cups of warm tea on the table. You explained everything and his eyes widened slightly at your words.

"That's good. What about the Mind Control?"

"I don't know, I haven't tried it yet."

Aizawa stood up and got out of his sleeping bag, rolling up his sleeve slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"I told you not to think lightly of me brat. Now do it."

You took the small pocket knife that you carried with you out of your jacket and cut him slightly with the tip of it on the back of his hand, doing the same to yours.

He sat down on the couch once more and waited for you to do your thing. You closed your eyes and when you opened them, they had turned white. After some seconds of making him visualize about a time of his past, your eyes turned back to normal and you stopped using your quirk.

"Did it work?"

He gripped his hair and winced in pain from a sudden headache.

"It sure did. You always find ways to cause me headaches."

You rolled your eyes at him and looked away for a second, them landing on a framed picture of you and him.

"You framed it!" you exclaimed.

"So?"

Your smile started slowly fading away when you decided to ask a question that you were thinking of for a long time.

"Were you really preventing me from developing my quirks?"

Bakugou looked at you, surprised by your sudden question, and then back at Aizawa.

"Well, yes and no. Your quirks are indeed dangerous and powerful, but also very useful. We were reluctant at first, due to the idea that you would possibly go out of control, but it was also very unfair for you. So, we decided that I train you, and allow your quirks to develop at their own pace and whenever you would get stronger. Shigaraki on the other hand, forced your quirks into developing, putting you into mental and physical exhaustion. Hence why they got blocked for such time."

He stood up and sighed.

"Keep training. You've returned to your old self I see, physically and mentally. I know you're still having nightmares and headaches but it's because of your Mind Control quirk so there's nothing to be done I guess. Now, if that's all, there is an important meeting I have to attend to, so I'll walk you to the door."

"Thank you, Aizawa."

"I'll always be here for you kid. You know it."

Your eyes widened and a soft smile formed on your parted lips. He gave you a small headpat and before you knew it, he closed the door right in your face.

"Let's go already! I'm hungry."

"And no going out with Bakugou until late got it?!" shouted Aizawa from inside his house.

Bakugou took your hand in his, making you look at his small smirk.

"Yeah!"