I opened the door and peeped outside and saw Destiny and Ben chasing each other around with water guns. They are so cute together, imagine knowing someone for just one day and already vibing so well. Must be nice.

I felt someone breathing on my neck so I snapped around and was face to face with Kentrell.

Me: You really don't know anything about personal space huh?

I turned and walked outside on the back porch and he followed.

Me: Do you need something?
Kentrell: Yeah, you.
Me: Umm what?
Kentrell: You heard me. (He was sipping something in a styrofoam cup)
Me: You ain't need me kid.
Kentrell: You right, I want you.
Me: That's funny, lemme head out.
Me: DESTINY! LETS GO!
Destiny: On my way.

I nodded my head and started walking towards the my car. Then I felt someone following behind me.

Kentrell: Mayne slow down.
Me: What you need? (I stopped walking and looked at him)
Kentrell: Get ready for 9 we going to a party.
Me: Umm, we? Ian say I was going nowhere.
Kentrell: You didn't but I did and what daddy says goes. (He smirked and walked away before I could reply.)

This boy swear he all that, but he cute or whatever.

I got to my car and saw Destiny coming around the house with Ben, she gave him a hug and we left out.

~At home 4 hours later.

I just got up from my nap and wanted to get something to eat. I was walking past Destiny's door and I heard giggle, now why she giggling like tha?

I opened her door and went in unannounced and there she was sitting by her vanity on facetime with Ben while straightening her hair. These kids real life cute.

When I came in Destiny turned around so fast I swear she got whiplash.

Destiny: Gurl doh ever bust in someone room like that again, almost made me burn myself.
Me: (laughes softly) Sorry sis I didn't mean it, but why you in here geting ready and you know I gotta go too.
Destiny: Now we both know that I take extra long to get ready.
Me: You right.

I went downstairs and made some noodles cause I was hungry and I wasn't going anywhere starving, then the place didn't have good food or snacks.

After eating my noodles and watching some SpongeBob, it was after 8 and I and to get ready.

I went upstairs and into my room to take a shower, then put my hair in a cute messy bun. I was mixed and had long curly soft hair. I did my edges and was now putting on my lip gloss and lashes.

After doing all of that, I went to my closet to find an outfit.

I picked a black crop top hoodie with a small embroidered pineapple on it, a black distressed shorts from fashion nova and my blue and black Nike retro 1's.

For jewellery I decided on my iced out Cuban, and diamond studs, nothing fancy.

When I was don't it was 9:10pm and Destiny came in my room to say they were here.

I grabbed my phone and stuck $300 in the inside of the case. (I don't like bags so yeah)

Me: MOMMM WE GOING TO A PARTY WE'LL BE BACK SOON, LOVE YOU!
Mom: OKAY HUN, LOVE YOU TOO. BE SAFE!

After saying bye to my mom I rushed outside cause Destiny was already in the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kentrell crushing👀?
Destiny & Ben??

Make sure to vote,comment and shareee💕
Subscribe to my YouTube😗: They Envy Nike
Word count: 871.

Never Broke Again💚🐍 (Nba Youngboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara