Lucas voice continued, with no interest in the male group.

'' What does it mean to say insects? Huh? Boy?! ''

'' As i said Insects are you. ''

'' !!! ''

'' I think you guys aren't deaf. I told you to let go of your hand, insect. ''

Said while staring at the group with ruby ​​eyes that seemed to sparkle, even though it was still visible during the day the staring gaze seems to be ready to kill all the men who still surround Athanasia.

.

.

.

Lucas voice was clearly insulting and insulting.

And certainly not satisfactory for the men

"Do you think you're going to argue?"

'' I think I can do it. ''

A group of men who let Athanasia go and run into Lucas instead.

Lucas while using that magic

Was interrupted by Alldis and Carsein

'' I do not advise to cause chaos at the festival ''

The voice of Allenis, who entered the fifth, said, ready to stare at the group.

And Carsein staring quietly but all three of them were obviously scary until that group didn't dare to do anything more

'' I will not bother you if you hurry right now. ''

Carsein continued

'' !!! ''

And in the end, the group of men ran away because they couldn't do anything.

'' Are you okay? ''

Aristia asked Athanasia

'' I'm fine thank you so much for your help. ''

'' Anything, only me can manage. ''

Lucas said and looked at Allendis and Carsine.

'' Lucas! , you shouldn't be like that, both of them will help you! ''

Atharasia said in frustration, wouldn't he be grateful?

'' At least learn to say thank you to them. ''

'' According to your comfort my princess ''

'' Princess? ''

Athanasia ran in and stared at Lucas intensely. Causing all three to notice clearly the eyes of Athanasia

Because the moment Athanasia thought to use the magic, Athanasia spell had increased for a short time, but it eliminated the spell that Lucas used to change Athanasia eye color. Disappear

'' Jewel  eyes ... ''

Carsein grumbled, but everyone who was quiet was surprisingly distinct.

'' !!! ''

Athanasia, who knew about his eyes, quickly put his hands on his face.

'' The royal family that will come tomorrow ... ? ''

Aristia, who continued it

'' It's no use to close your eyes, princess. ''

'' Because of you! ''

'' Because of me? ''

Allendis did not comment in any way, just thinking about the characteristics of Athanasia that are unique to the  dynasty.

'' We should be back now and this is your ice cream ''

Lucas said at the same time with Athanasia hand.

'' But I haven't eaten cafe yet ... ''

Atanasia shouted in protest that Lucas was taking her back, even though she hadn't eaten. Carafe heard that it was delicious while walking around.

'' Thank you so much for helping my foolish my princess. ''

Lucas said deliberately, focusing on the final word.

"Hey! what does it mean that I'm stupid! ''

Atanasia does not care about Lucas last sentence, but instead focuses on the stupid words Lucas says she

'' Because you are stupid and hurry to eat your ice cream and go to the cafe you want. ''

'' ! ''

And Athanasia turned to the trio again and said,

'' I hope you guys will keep this a secret.''

Before sending a sweet smile

'' Thank you very much for your help, I excuse myself.''

Athanasia  politely said goodbye.

And then Lucas took Athanasia hand while she was eating ice cream , And change Athanasia eye color again

Leaving both Aristia Allendis and Carsein standing, shocked by the appearance of the now rumored royal princess. Stare at the two people walking together, even if a small quarrel arose between them.

Update

29/7/2020