"It's scary, to be honest. Living away from my parents but it's also a good thing since for me, growing up I want to do things my way, on my own. My parents are always gone so it's always me alone at home, I've lived by myself since then. Moving away was one of the great decisions I've made," Y/N replied.

"H-How long will you guys be staying here?" Henry mumbled. It's only been like two to three hours and Henry felt close with the (H/C) haired girl, unbeknownst to him, Y/N felt the same.

"A month," Y/N rubbed her head, "By next month I think we're going to Italy."

"Oh," Henry mumbled.

They passed by Junk 'N Stuff and Henry continued the tour. "This is where I work, I have a part time job ever since I was in the eighth grade," he explained.

Ray who is inside waved at Henry along with Schwoz, Charlotte and Jasper. Henry waved back and led Y/N inside.

"Hey Henry," Ray smiled. "Sup man," Henry replied and gave his boss a bro hug.

Jasper noticed Y/N awkwardly standing behind Henry and he smirked. "Sup pretty lady," he smirked while wiggling his eyebrows and staring at Y/N.

The (H/C) haired girl raised an eyebrow at Jasper and quickly turned to Henry, mentally asking for help. He luckily got the message and looked at Jasper, slapping his arm. "Knock it off dude," he hissed.

"Who's your new friend Henry?" Schwoz asked. "This is Y/N. She's renting my house along with six other teens," Henry explained. "Hey guys," Y/N waved.

"Hi! I'm Charlotte," Charlotte smiled and they shake hands. "I'm Ray, this is Schwoz and that kid over there is Jasper," Ray added. "It's a pleasure the meet you guys," Y/N smiled.

"So what, is this like the time those Game Shaker kids rented your house?" Charlotte asked. "Yeah, but they had our house for three days. This time, Y/N and her friends are staying with us for a whole month," Henry explained.

"So there are more of you?" Jasper asked. "Yeah. There are seven of us," Y/N said. "Ooh can we meet them?" Charlotte squealed. "Sure, I guess," Y/N mumbled.

Ray joined the teens and left Schwoz in charge at the store.

On the way back, Jasper, Charlotte and Ray asked questions towards Y/N, questions that Henry already asked before.

Upon reaching the front door, Henry opened the door for Y/N and they shared a smile before looking away with pink cheeks.

"Hey guys I'm back," Y/N called. She saw Gaten and Caleb passed out on the couch, Noah, Finn, Sadie and Millie all ran down the stairs, the two girls gave Y/N a hug. "What's wrong?" Y/N asked the two girls.

"Piper told us that a lot of crimes are happening in this town. We tried calling you but you left your phone with Finn," Millie said. "Yeah, we were just scolding Finn for bringing here without checking the crime rate," Sadie adds.

"Hey. In my defense, I never thought a lot of crimes are happening here. Like a lot a lot," Finn said while raising his hands in defeat.

"You guys are so loud," Caleb groaned as he moved around the couch but ended up falling on the floor. Gaten sat up and raised am eyebrow at the newcomers.

"Who are they?"

"Henry's friends. Charlotte and Jasper. This is Henry's boss, Ray," Y/N introduced. "Hey guys," Charlotte, Jasper and Ray smiled.

"Guys these are Finn, Noah, Gaten, Sadie, Millie and Caleb," Y/N adds. "Hello," they greeted.

As Y/N and Henry's friends sat around the couch and talked to each other, Y/N and Henry sat by the kitchen. Henry is making sandwiches for Y/N. "Thanks Hen," Y/N smiled after Henry placed a plate of two sandwiches in front of her.