Stalker

I was running late to school so instead of taking the bus that i've missed i asked my mom to drive me and since she had to go off to work anyways it wasn't a big of a problem.

I swear to god i'll have my license before september and then i'll get me a sexy as car so i don't have to deal with that shit anymore.

As we arrived at the schools parking lot i blew my mom a quick kiss goodbye and casually walked my way to the classroom. I mean if i'm already late there's no point in rushing anymore.

I opened the classroom door with everyone's eyes on me. My English teacher just glared at me and i just sat in the back putting my airpods in and hoping for the day to end as fast as possible.

...

It was now lunch time so i met the boys at the table, dabbed all of them up and started eating my chicken sandwich.

"Yo someone's down to go McDonalds? I can't eat this shit i swear that sandwich tastes like fucking cum."

"How tf do you know how cum tastes like" ale looked at me weirdly.

"I don't. But i don't think it tastes good okay? I don't get how people can even swallow that shit."

Kairi smirked at me. "Yo you're fucking weird"

"Stfu. You guys down or nah?!"

"Nah i'm good with my cum sandwich" ale smiled and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Whatever. I'm skipping after. I'm sick of this building and my mind's somewhere else. Or let's say my mind is someone else" i stand up looking down at my member.

"Man stop playing and get out of here already" kairi said making us all laugh.

...

"Thanks" i said as i grabbed my order and searched for a table to sit down at. And that's when i saw her. That will be fun i thought.

Kira's POV

I ate my nuggets looking through my Instagram with my headphones in as i felt a figure sitting down next to me.

I looked up from my phone looking at these beautiful hazel eyes. Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Do you have no friends to sit with?"

"Aren't you supposed to be in school?" he ignored my question.

"Aren't you supposed to be bumping into people?"

"Oh good you're reminding me of that you still have'nt apologized tho" he said putting one of his arms around my shoulder taking one of my nuggets.

"So you always just take everything you want huh?"

"Duh, i always get what i want. So about that... i've an idea for your apology."

"Oh yeah? tell me more about it" i said in a flirty kind of way slightly rubbing my hand up and down his arm. I wanted to tease him a little bit.