"I like that no matter where we are, we make time for one another once a month to just enjoy our time and be able to have some fun with one another" Rebekah added.

"I like that idea that way we are always able to have one another know matter what life may through at us next. Plus, I am sure by once a month we will be more then ready to go out and get away from all the others" I added.

"No kidding as much as I love the others, I can only take so much of them." Rebekah told us and we all laughed. We spent another few hour talking before we all went in and went to bed.

It was an hour later when I saw Rebekah get up and walk back outside. I climbed out of bed leaving the rest of the girls all asleep. I walked onto the balcony and saw Rebekah standing there looking out at the city.

"Are you alright sis?"

"Yes, I am, just was thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"How much things have changed in the last year."

"It really has."

"I mean this time last year I was just undaggered from a coffin that I had been in since the 20's. The last time I had been out and about was when Stefan, Nik, you and I were all together. I was out for a little to only come back to Mystic Falls and all the crazy that has happened since."

"I was running around a town with cold ones pretending to be a human a clumsy one at that."

"Your one of the most graceful people I know, I didn't know you could even be clumsy."

"It was not without difficulty believe me. I'm glad we all get to be together finally."

"I know what you mean, you know Bella before you came into my life into our family's lives, I never had a friend. When I was a human the other girls in the village used me to get to my brothers even after I became a vampire, they still used me every girl I met, guys even used me as well. All I wanted was love and friends. You gave that to me Bella. You came in and were my friend for me, no one else. You saw me in a way that no one saw me before. You have been my best friend for a long time, and I am so happy we get to have forever to be best friends and that we get to be sisters."

"Rebekah, I love you so much no matter who else comes into our lives you will always be my best friend. You have always been there for me been a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on. I have always trusted you with my life and you will always be a part of it. Even if I were not with Elijah and you were not with Stefan you would still be my best friend and sister. I promise no matter what happens in life that will never change."

"I love you Bella."

"I love you to Rebekah, should we get some sleep before shopping tomorrow?"

"Yes, come on sis." We went back in and I shut and locked the door before we climbed into bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, we all got up getting ready and then had breakfast at the hotel before we went off to shop for the day.

We were going in and out of stores all day and had a lot of bags between all of us. We ended up in a bridal dress shop. So, Rebekah could start looking for dresses she wanted for her wedding.

"What color are you thinking for the bride's maid dresses?"

"I'm thinking silver something elegant but not to over the top." We spent the next 2 hours looking at dresses for all of us and trying some on as well. We all got an idea for dresses but were going to keep looking until we found the ones we wanted.

Caroline and I both had dresses and everything else for our weddings so now we were working on any last-minute things and starting on planning Rebekah's. It was a long day and by the time we got back to the hotel I was tired.

"How about we go to dinner in the hotel restaurant then come back up here get ready and then go down to the hot tub for a little while" Rebekah said.

"That sounds good to me" Bonnie answered.

"I am in" Caroline agreed.

Both Lilly and I agreed, and we went down to dinner. Once we were down to dinner after we were all ready. Through out dinner we laughed and talk, had dessert and talked some more as we went up to the room to change then back down to the hot tub. No one else was in the room and we all climbed into the hot tub.

"This is so nice" Bonnie said.

"Wherever we move to we need to have one of these for us ladies." Rebekah told all of us.

"We do this is nice just to set back and relax some" Lilly answers.

"We are going to Paris next and truth be told it is one of my favorite homes that we have there. The Chateau is beautiful and just so amazing wait until you all see it. I can't wait to go back it truly is wonderful there."

"Well I can't wait to see it."

"Who all has been there?"

"Just Elijah and I we got it the last time we were in Paris together."

"Well I can't wait to see Paris. Nik said he was going to show me the world and I can't wait for it." Caroline had started calling him Nik more since they got engaged.

"It is so wonderful, although it has been a while since I was last there. I'm sure it's still amazing though."

"It is, you will all love it I promise." I told them all. We spent a little while longer in the hot tub and went up to bed. The next day came quick and we all got ready for a little more girl's time before we went home tonight.

As we were driving home that night, we all talked.

"I can't wait to do something like this again" Caroline told us.

"I know me to." I told them and we talked the rest of the way home.