One Week With You

Start from the beginning

But, I just don't think I could sleep, after everything that has happened.

I think I'll just lay in my bed, go on Twitter, and hopefully I'll just fall asleep.

******************************

'Hey Shai. I'll pick you up at around five. Okay love? xx'

Harry's text is what I woke up to.

So I answered him back saying I can't wait, and got out of bed to get ready for tonight.

It's two o'clock right now, and since I should probably straighten my hair, I would have to start getting ready right now.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, and then straightened it.

Okay, it's now 3:30.

If only I didn't have such wavy, frizzy hair, I would have finished way sooner.

So mow I have an hour and a half left to get dressed and do my makeup.

I put on my favorite high-waisted shorts with a floral tank top; didn't like the way I looked; changed, and ended up wearing a peter pan type blouse instead.

I did my usual makeup; foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a little lipgloss.

And then I was set.

By the time I was all finished, it was 4:40.

Harry would be here in twenty minutes, so that gives me time to see what people are saying about my favorite boy band online.

I opened up my 1D blog that Lily and I share, and I started to scroll through all the comments.

Since I hadn't been on all day yesterday, the comments I was looking through hadn't been updated, so when I got to the newest comments... I couldn't believe what I saw.

Every single comment on there was about... Me!

And there were pictures!

Pictures of me and Harry in his Range Rover, and sitting on the dock.

Pictures of all the boys and I.

How did this happen??

I didn't see not one camera at the lake.

The paparazzi must have not wanted the guys to know they were there.

All the comments I read mostly said:

'Who is she? Is she dating Harry?'

'Who is this chick and what does she want with our boys?'

'Is this the girl that Harry asked out at a concert?'

'If she breaks Harry's heart, I'll break her!'

They were mostly all the same, and there were also a lot that were unnecessary and rude.

So I shut down my computer and put it on my desk at the side of my bed.

Well... I guess I won't be on that for awhile anymore.

I sat on my bed for a little bit thinking about what I just read.

Remember Shailene, this was bound to happen sooner or later, when you're with the biggest boy band in the world. Get used to it!

I decided it wasn't a big deal right now and took my mind off of it.

I was about to doze off again, when I heard a knock coming from downstairs, and my little brother calling up to me,

"Shailene, that gay guy from the band you're obsessed about is here!"