~Tower Of Heaven~

The Tower Of Heaven also known as The R System, any innocent people stripped away from their families and friends to be a slave and build this tower for the use of dark magic. There where many little kids there, You were there and you had made friends with them cause it's better than being alone. your friends names were, Jellal, Millianna, Sho, Wally, and Simon, and a Scarlet haired girl named Erza. You and Erza always used to sit down with an older man named Rob and he told you both about magic and how we both have potential for having such powerful strong magic. He told the both of you so so many stories. You all had so much fun Until all of you tried to come up with an escape plan.

Erza was the one blamed for creating this plan and she got her eye stabbed out You and Jellal went to go and get her back and you did. Erza wasn't having it anymore after jellal was taken, because jellal told her " we need to fight if we want to reach our freedom " so Erza started a riot And all the slaves and people were fighting. 

" Erza are you sure this is a good idea?! " you shouted She turned to look at you and smiled " Yeah! It's for our freedom! " hearing her say this made you smile and laugh You had always Loved Erza. " Alright Erza!! " you and her fought and mostly everyone escaped but when she was gonna get jellal to escape too something  must've happened because Erza escaped... But you, Sho, Wally, Millianna, and Simon had to stay behind and keep building the tower. 

Jellal told you all that Erza betrayed him and the only way for any of us to reach our real freedom is by finishing the tower. You've been at the tower your whole life but, you knew something wasn't right. You knew Erza too well she was very trustworthy and loyal and so kind and sweet, you knew what Jellal told you was a lie and Simon did too. You keep going along with it hoping you'll see Erza again, If you do you can tell her how you feel. If that day comes.