Welcome- Tag Fest

Hello and welcome to the first ever Amber awards.

Your hosts are: JustJayoo , SummuBBookLoverVenue and  Jhay_dolce

Okay first off, A tag fest

All you need to do is tag as many people as you can right here…

Tag 80 people and you get a permanent follow from all three of our accounts, a shout out on our profile, read's on any book of your choice from four profiles. And your book gets to be on a reading list of  this account. Sounds good right. You also get a sticker if you want one.

Tag 70 people and you get a permanent follow from two of our accounts, a shout out on our profile, read's on any book of your choice from three profiles. And your book gets to be on a reading list of this account. Sounds good right. You also get a sticker if you want one.

Tag 60 people and you get a permanent follow from one of our accounts, a shout out on our profile, read's on any book of your choice from two profiles. And your book gets to be on a reading list of this account. Sounds good right. You also get a sticker if you want one.

Tag 55 people and you get reads on any book of your choice.

Since you've read all that, Go ahead, taggggggg. Remember to have fun.

Everybody is a winner🎗

Note: We have removed any prizes related to giving votes because doing so can delete our account.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this change.