"Σ" 03: The Beginning of Something Big

Start from the beginning

"Mamoru, you can help me out." I said ibuki.

"Do you want me to keep an eye on them? It doesn't surprise me. It's fine, although later I will face my sister's wrath." The young man with dark green hair smiled.

"Shion, Shindou and Tokoha are always like this?" Nana asked. "Unfortunately for me, Yes." the blond responds by touching his head.

"I understand that of Shindou and the others, they beat the Diffriders, but... Why did the Apostles attack our school? That doesn't make any sense?!" Karen asks.

"The girl who attacked me... She told me that Shion was Fides' heir, that will be an important thing." He said Am, leaving more unknowns among those present.

"I have no idea, I'll have to ask someone from the Tatsunagi Foundation to investigate more about that incident. For now most of you will be under observation." Ibuki answers.

"I thank you, but... I want to think you're talking about Chrono, Tokoha, Luna, Shouji, Am and myself. Or am I wrong?" Shion asks, "In fact, you're right. But in the case of Shouji Kazuma, it's his older brother who's watching him." Ibuki answers.

"I'm sorry Luna, but I think you'll have a chaperone on your dates." I thought Am.

"What about the others?" Kazuma asked.

"In the case of Kiba..." Ibuki said, but Shion interrupts him... "There is no need, I can take care of myself, it just took us off guard, next time it won't." Shion said... After a slight sigh. "Fine, but Daiba will be with you two, I need someone to inform me if the enemy appears." Ibuki answered.

"Sounds like you don't trust us." comment Shion. "You can call it that, or you can also say that they are years of meeting the three of you." Ibuki answered.

While with Chrono and Tokoha...

"And when will you tell me what happened to you?" Tokoha asked, that she wanted to know the truth about what had happened to Chrono, as she was very worried

"I already told you, I don't remember." Chrono answers, who kept walking towards his apartment.

"Chrono... Maybe I only have two years of knowing you, but I know you better than anyone and I know clearly when you're lying." Tokoha said in a serious tone.

"It's complicated..." Chrono replied. "If you tell me what's going on, we could help you, all we want is to end this and live in peace. Why don't you understand!" said Tokoha, who starts crying.

"Telling you things won't help, it'll only complicate the problem more." Chrono commented.

"How do you know?" Tokoha asks.

"Because I saw it!" Chrono screamed in despair... "I saw everyone falling bloody and being destroyed by Gyze." due of Chrono's statements Tokoha is speechless, just like Mamoru who was watching them from far away.

Meanwhile, far away from there...

"Where were you, Brant?" asks a tall man with blue hair.

"Ah, it's just you, Vaelos..." replied Brant, who sits in a chair.

"I asked you a question!" Vaelos yells at him, taking Brant by the collar of his shirt. "You are very rude with the Girls, Don't you?" said a female voice.

"It's you, Gredora..." Vaelos replied.

"Yes, I think we are all there?" she replied, but... "It is very impolite to say that when Gastiel is still missing." said another female voice.

"Shirayuki" Vaelos replied... "Where were you?" he asks her.

"I went to do a reconnaissance job, that's all." She answers.

"We couldn't expect less of a traitor, sure, and you went to see the humans." Vaelos commented. "What did you say!" Shirakui responds, but a presence stops them.

"Calm down, we shouldn't fight each other." A voice said in the distance. "That's what the enemy wants. In addition... Remember that we do this for Gyze-sama." He added his voice when a blond man moved toward the light.

"Gastille-sama!" said Vaelos, who, along with the other apostles bowed before him.

"Shirayuki, did you do the research I asked you to do?" Gastille asks her.

"Yes, I researched Shindou Chrono, just as you asked me Gastille, now what do you plan to do with that information?" Shriayuki said with her shoulders crossed.

"Very simple... Let the games begin." Gastiel smiles.

At the same time at the Tatsunagi Foundation, the current leader, Nome received an anonymous text message. And it said:

[As you said, Gastille has just declared war, I will continue to watch. I hope everything works out for the better.]

Back with Chrono...

"Thanks for bringing me home." Tokoha thanks Chrono, while both were standing in front of the door of Tokoha's house.

"Don't even mention it, just be careful." the redhead responds, since he was worried that the dream he had would come true.

"You too." Tokoha tells him, then she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

At the same time, Futaba and Karen go to the room where Juuna was in the hospital.

"Do you think Junna can know where Kaoruko is?" Karen asks."I mean... They both disappeared the same day. Maybe she knows a clue where Hikari-chan is." She added.

"I know this is important, but now we must be more careful. Remember what Ibuki-san told us, he said we could be attacked at any time. Besides... We must trust Claudine and Maya." Futaba replied.

"But I can't be calm, Hikari-chan is my best friend and she worries me. It's not just me, all... The girls from Naka high school as well as the friends we got playing Vanguard, we are worried about Hikari-chan and Kaoruko, so I won't give up. " At that moment, Karen opens the door to the room where Junna was.

"Karen, that was rude, at least knock the door." At that moment they discover Junna sleeping, but Karen makes a small noise when she was closing the door and Junna wakes up stunned

"Junna-chan?" Both girls see their friend get up.

"Don't tell me... Futaba-chan, call the nurse." Futaba went in search of a nurse, while Karen stayed with her friend who just woke up.

"Karen... What happened?" Juuna asks, Karen just cried from the emotion and hugged her friend.

To Be Continued...