Chapter 3

- Her Nightmares -

-------

C H A P T E R    T H R E E

-------

"P-lease, Please leave me! Chod doh!" Sanskar woked up with a jerk. He looked around to see from where was this sound coming. He was horrified listening to those heart piercing pleas.

He stood up on his feet and quickly entered inside Swara's room. The darkness in her room made him cringe. Taking out his mobile, he switched on the flashlight and walked to the windows. He slide the curtains and the moonlight entered inside the room making the surrondings somewhat visible. He walked to the other side and his eyes widen seeing her sitting in the corner, the same way she was sitting in his bakery.

He immediately sat infront of her and she flinched.

"No No No! P-lease Leave me! P-lease!" A sob left her mouth and she joined her hands infront of him. Her eyes shut tightly and tears flowed rapidly.

"Swaraa!" He whispered in shock and her eyes flung open. She looked at her side frantically. The moon light falling on her face making it visible to Sanskar. He could see her shocked and fearful expressions.

"Sanskar?" She asked quietly and again flung into his arms sobbing out loud. He stumbled and fell on the floor with her on his lap.

They were strangers, but still she found peace in his arms and he, he felt like protecting her from all the evils.

He was a very simple person away from all the chaos but why, why did she attracted him so much? Why did his mind freeze when he saw her for the first time. Why did his heart thudded loudly when she cried in his arms. Why why and why? Why couldn't he find any answer to his questions which made no sense!?

"S-Sanskar!!" He heard her sobbing and his hand went at her back. He composed himself and gulped the lump which formed in his throat. His palms turned sweaty again as he broke the hug and looked at her. Her hairs sticked on his cheek and he slowly slide them.

"What happened? You are safe. I got you," His voice was soft like he was cooing a small baby. She looked at him as her palm clutched his arm. He stood up picking her up and than walked to the bed.

He made her lay down softly as if keeping a glass doll. As if he put more pressure she will break. He was about to get up but she held his collar and pulled him. Their eyes met and Sanskar gulped.

"Please, Don't leave me!" She whispered slowly and he nodded.

"I am here. In the another room." He assured her she nodded in no.

"Stay Here." She said slowly and he nodded in no. Knowing he might lose his control. As much as he was attracted to her, she was still a stranger. He probably couldn't take risk and moreover she was not in her complete senses. She might regret the next day and that is the last thing he would ever want.

"Swara, Calm do-" He tried but stopped as his gaze fell on her pink lips which were slightly apart gasping for breathe. His hormones ditched him anr he latched his lips with hers, kissing her hungrily.

He deepen the kiss and her hand reached in his hairs, moudling and twirling it softly around her fingers. Sanskar pinched her waist and she opened her mouth as a clue. He entered his tongue inside and tasted all the corners of her mouth.

Breaking the kiss, he trailed his lips on her neck and moved to her cheek slowly. Swara's head was thrown back and her hairs were scratted all across the pillow.

Sanskar casually looked up and his eyes fell on the red spot on her hairs. He stopped. He looked at her horrified which she didn't notice.

He sat on the bed and she too sat down infront of him, confused with his sudden behavior.

"Swara, You are married!?" He asked, completely shocked and she looked at him terrified.

Her hand flew over her hairs and she rubbed her index finger there. She brought it infront of her eyes and saw the red vermilion. She looked up horrified. She had removed it than how come some was left in her hairline!?

"S-Sankar, I-" Her voice trembled and she tried to hold his hand but he shooked his head pushing it aside.

"No No No! You lied, You are a liar, Swara! Liar! I trusted you damit! I thought you ran away before your marriage but you ran away after it happened? How could you, Swara? How could you betray me and your husband!?" He shouted at her, demanding for explanations while she sobbed loudly.

"I c-an ex-explain, S-Sanskar!" She pleaded but he nodded in no. He stood up from the bed and started leaving the room and she tried holding his hand but everytime he jerked it.

"Don't you dare touch me, Swara! Girls like you don't deserve care and affection! You were busy kissing me forgetting the man you married! Get out of my house!" He shouted and she nodded in no, scared badly.

"No Sanskar! Where will I go? T-They are behind me, Sanskar! They will find me! Please," She panicked but he didn't listen to her. He held her hand and dragged her downstairs.

The mansion was filled with complete darkness. The glass windows allowed a little of the moonlight to peek inside.  Swara pleaded again and again but he didn't stop.

"Get Lost!" He pushed her with force and she fell down on the floor. With a hard look he closed the door on her face and she sobbed loudly.

He stood with his back sticked to the door while she was sitting on the floor sobbing badly.

"You broke my trust, Swara. First time I trusted a stranger because I really felt you are a good person but you proved me wrong." He said to himself and wiped the lone tear that escaped his eye.

It was his first heartbreak, and it hurted badly!

To Be Continued.

You still here? Thankyou than, Haha!

I know some of you might be confused as how could Sanskar kiss Swara. The only reason behind it is Attraction, physical as well as mental.

The chapters are short but it is easy for me to write that way. I will try to increase the length.

By the way, any idea what will be next?

Thankyou
#SwasanDreams