The Dream

Mark snaps his eyes open, sitting up in bed, breathless. He glances at the clock. 2 a.m. "Another dream." Mark sighed, getting out of bed. As he's walking towards the door he plays back scenes in his mind of his dreams. Then suddenly it hits him. He stands there, mid step, remembering ... Remembering ... a girl. She was beautiful. He was shell shocked . He had to find her. He lays back down to think it over. Soon enough his eye lids become heavy and he falls asleep. As his eyes close all he can think about is her ... her face.

Yet again he has the dream. He finds himself sitting in his office chair, leaned back and looking up at the ceiling. He can hear his computer turn on and he sits up. He then looks at his screen to find it still loading. Turning he looks out the window, watching the clouds pass by . Something catches his eye ... The girl . She's walking by, down the street . Immediately he falls in love . He turns to get up and race after her . But as he starts to run he becomes dizzy and collapses . He then wakes up from the dream. Its now 7 a.m. and he decides to just stay awake .

When the sun finally rises he walks towards the bathroom, scratching his head. When he reaches the bathroom he looks in the mirror. His hair is fluffy and flipped to one side . He decides to take a shower . Afterwards he starts his coffee maker and pours some cereal . As he scans through his phone and a notification pops up saying "Pax South Today!" He jumps up remembering that he had arranged to go to PAX and meet his fans. He chugs the coffee, grabs his bag, and runs out the door .