Aerial Assault

As the skyship pulled into the serene and jubilant Air Island, the monsters were so lost in the sight that they had almost forgotten they were there to get help for an extremely troubled Theremind, whose screams of sudden pain brought the monsters back to reality. Once they had safely unloaded Theremind and taken him to the nearest hotel, they needed answers. They decided to go talk to Reebro, who had been stargazing recently. The monsters figured that he would have some knowledge about it.

 "I don't know what to tell ya." Reebro said, much to the dismay of the monsters. "The Celestials never seemed evil. Every time I checked, they would all be happily playing. And why would they say this kinda stuff? They're literally babies!"
It was hard to argue with Reebro's assessment, but Theremind had seen the whole thing, apparently. The monsters did not know what he saw, but they thought it had something to do with them, since he was muttering "Galvana" and "evil" throughout the whole skyship trip. They decided to visit Theremind's room and give him a formal introduction to Reebro. When they got to his room, Theremind was still rolling around in anguish.

 "Jesus what happened to the dude?" Reebro whispered to Gloptic. "He looks like he went insane."

 Gloptic sighed. "That's because he did." Reebro looked mortified. "That's the whole reason we're here. We need answers.

"Theremind? Can you tell Reebro what you saw?" Rooba asked sympathetically. Reebro was listening closely. The other monsters felt that Theremind wasn't up to this task. He did not look ready to share the vision which terrified him so tremendously. The monsters saw a sliver of hope when Theremind started to open his mouth Unexpectedly, Theremind crawled quickly up to Reebro and begged him for help. Reebro looked confused but also scared, as he had no idea what Theremind was talking about. Then , for the first time in hours, Theremind spoke.

"Galvana...evil...gold...mind-controlled...destroy music...human world....coming for us... HELP!"

 Then Theremind collapsed on the bed and moved no more. The monsters looked sadly at him and then left the room. The only sound the monsters heard from him was his heavy breathing whenever they periodically checked on him. Sooner or later, the entirety of Air Island got news of the disturbance, and rumors started spreading like Fire, while most were very inaccurate(one said that the Wubbox was actually a Celestial and that he has flamethrowers for hands, Wubbox shut that one down real quick) but some weren't too off the hook(The Celestials were mind-controlled and were trying to destroy the world), but none had gotten the exact situation right. A bit later, the monsters held a meeting to discuss the issue. Many of the monsters believed Theremind's vision and were willing to prepare for the consequences. A few monsters were still a bit skeptical about the whole situation, but they would help nonetheless. Even so, Kayna still shake the feeling that something was very wrong.

Elsewhere, the Celestials were planning their first big attack. They knew the monsters knew of their sudden turn, because they saw the Skyship soaring through the sky through the Gazer. Galvana gathered all the Celestials together to discuss their objectives. "Alright Celestials." Galvana addressed the room. "Before we launch our attack, we first must be familiar with our mission objectives. First objective? The Star Rocks. The Star Rocks hold a strong connection to the human world, and once we get our hands on all 5 and connect them using the powers of the Legendary Monsters, a portal rift will tear open, revealing a gate to the human world. " All the Celestials looked at the picture of the Star Rocks projected onto the table by Galvana's staff, and Torrt was taking down notes. "Our second objective," Galvana went on. "Is the Werdos. Now, these Werdos are classified as Legendary Monsters, and by extracting and infusing their powers with the Star Rocks, it is the only way to power them up and reveal the gate. Now each Star Rock corresponds to the Legendary power of each monster. Green comes from any member of the Shugafam, preferably Shugabush, Blue is Maggpi, Gray is Stoowarb, White is Parlsona and Orange to Tawkerr. Each of these monsters can be found on the same island as the Rocks, with the exception of Tawkerr, who can preside on Plant and Cold."