His personality is way much better than his older brother's but he sometimes loves to troll him and his "friends''. His alcohol tolerance was said to be legendary in his hometown though he never drinks as much as his brother.

Suddenly a van arrived in front of them startling them in the process, "Yo, Kaito, Iori! Did you guys wait long? Hop on!" said the driver

"Hello uncle, thank you for the ride." greeted Kaito.

The two brother just hop into the van and immediately takes off to uncle's shop. Along the way, they stay silent while admiring the scenery.

Their uncle starts a small chat, "You two have grown a lot since I have last seen you. It's been what, ten years now?"

"Yes, I believe that is an accurate estimation, uncle.'' answered Iori.

He just smiles and jokes with him, ''Come on Iori, we are family. Loosen up a bit, don't be like a stranger. No need to be so formal. we are not gonna eat you up like hungry wolf.''

Iori just sighs and replies, "Alright, I will try my best to do so...''

His uncle rustles his hair and says in a warm tone, ''You sure you understand?"

"By the way Kaito, you have become much more handsome the last time I met you. How's your father fairing?"

"Hmm? My father is still very healthy so he is fine." said Kaito bashfully. After a few minutes, they were presented with a view of the vast ocean. It was a very breath-taking to watch the waves clashing against the rocks and seagulls flying around freely. Unexpectedly, the mark on Kaito's left arm glows faintly. The waves become much gentler and more seagulls gather near the van flying around excitingly.

"Squawks! Squawks! Squawks! Squawks! Squawks!"

Dolphin sounds begin to appear. Five dolphins jump up from the sea and stare at Kaito curiously while making happy noises. Iori and his uncle widen their eyes in surprise but Kaito have a neutral face since he knows that he caused this. The mark on his arm is very mysterious. It glows when it is near an ocean. He can voluntary deactivates his mark but it will cause a strain on his left arm so he can't deactivate it for a long time. When the mark glows, it attracts lots of sea creatures and mammals that live by the sea and they would become friendly to him. He has also not fully discover the full abilities of the mark.

"What the? Why are there dolphins near the university and why are there so many seagulls? The dolphins are usually spotted far away from the coast close. This is weird. I have never seen this kind of phenomenon in my whole life!" exclaimed their uncle.

"Maybe they are finding food? Dolphins don't simply just swim close to the coast but I'm not sure about the seagulls." said Iori.

"That's impossible since this part of the ocean has lots of fishes. Well, we are here."