Chapter 5 class rep

Začít od začátku

(Y/N): we could go there, but we won't find the sword and shield.

She looked at me with confusion.

(Y/N): our supervisor Asia told us that apparently one of our family members is in charge of them, but we don't know who it is and where to find him or her.

Yaoyorozu: oh I am sorry to hear that, I hope you two can find him or her.

After that she handed me the picture back we headed to school.

Timeskip

We were at at the until we saw some news reporter, they noticed us and I know this will end bad.

Reporter1: hey you three how is All Might as a teacher?

Reporter2: is he a good teacher?

Reporter3: what class is he teaching?

They attacked us with questions and it really pissed me of. They noticed that the air around us is getting hotter.

Reporter2: why is it so hot all of a sudden?

(Y/N): stop asking these stupid questions and let us through before this gets ugly.

I said with a death glare, Yaoyorozu was I fear, while Irina just facepalm.
They let us through and we get to our first class.

Little timeskip to homeroom class

Aizawa: good job you guys I watched every video recording and wanted to said something about it.

He turned to Bakugo.

Aizawa: Bakugo you're talented so act like a child just because you lost.

Bakugo: tch fine.

He looks at Midorya.

Aizawa: Midorya learn how to control your quirk you could kill someone with so much strength, got it?

Midorya:y-yes sir.

He looks at Irina.

Aizawa: Irina keep up the good work, but keep track for your surroundings, if you work on that issue you are flawless.

Irina: thank you sensei

He looks at me with a serious face.

Aizawa: (Y/N), you could be the next number one hero,you're strong and  you're smart, but don't do such a stupid move again and jump between two powerful attacks, if it wasn't for your quirk you could be dead.

(Y/N): I am sorry sensei, it won't happend again.

He nodded and turned back to the whole class.

Aizawa: now let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future.

Everyone in class was extremely focused on what mr.Aizawa had to say. I guess we all think that will be another quirk test.

Aizawa:you need to pick a class representative

Everyone was relieved and everyone wanted to became the class rep.

Krishima: pick me guys I want to be class rep!

Kaminari:I take it.

Kyoka: yeah you need me.

Everyone said they are worthy for the spot, besides me and Todoroki.

(Y/N): i don't care who will be class rep, as long as I am not in that spot.

Yaoyorozu: why don't you want to be class rep?