poor puppy

Mick/joey

Content-smut/over stim/toys/tieing up/very light bdsm/light light puppy play(just joey being non verbal really)

This is almsot completely smut this is also a wip i take requests and any criticism even simple short criticisms anything you think i could get better at or change leave in the comments

-

"if you take this out or touch yourself while im gone you won't get your treat" mick said as he slid in a large pulsing toy "only good boys get treats, and i know you'll be a good puppy for me " joey wimperd and nodded"that's a good boy" mick said rubbing his lower stomach, joey was completely nakey except for the dog collar mick had gotten him some month's prior. mick moved his hand lower and griped jos growing erection and gave a few firm strokes, joey exhaled a loud whiny moan humping into the warm hand.

When mick pulled away he wanted to cry, it felt so good and he knew that was all he was going to get for a while. Mick would be gone almost two hours and joey didn't know if he could hold out that long, they would see

-

Joey squirming on his back, his body racket as he held back sobs, the vibrations where steadily geting harder and faster .he sat up and shifted so he was straddling the ground and so he could grind his bottem on the floor, ruting his hips slitly left to right so the vibe was rubing right against his prostate

Tears streamed down his face The pleasure was so intense it felt like it was taking over his whole body, he couldn't hold back the sobs of pleasure and almsot pain from over simulation, he'd been holding back his second orgasm for almost 15 minutes now his fingers felt like they were vibrating

The toy was going so hard he could well hear the buzzing coming from his bottem half. it felt likehis pelvis and abdomen where vibrating, his whole body felt so hot as he pushed the head of his cock against the wall, this would do until his master came back and he could be given permission to use his hands

-

He felt like it had been 7 hours before he herd a car door slam than the front door open, he was so worn out from 4 orgasms that he could only exspres his joy and exsitment with tired and hourse groans and whispers for his master. When his door opend he swayed from side to side on his back he wanted to badly to make graby hands, finally his master was back "aw hi baby, you tired" mick said in a sweet voice.

he walked over to his spot on the floor and kneeled down, he was happy to see his boy, tummy coverd in his own cum and looking like he could use a warm bath and a nice nap. "How many times youd cum ,honey", joey held up four fingers the best he could with his arms being tied up, the vibrator was still going and joey was hard and leaking pre cum despite the the plie of drying cum.

mick took his middle and ring finger and scooped some and brought it to joey's mouth, the man bellow him took them into his mouth and sucked and licked at them making a sound in pleasure "yourjust such a good boy for me today huh?" Mick said in a almost high pitch voice, he was so proud of his boy. Mick started untying the rope that kept joeys forearms and wrist to his biceps and lower shoulder, criss crossing over his chest a couple times, ounce undone he rubbed joeys chest, joey arched into the touch and hummed in.

He pulled joey into his lap so his back was to micks chest, he scooped the rest of the cum off of joeys belly and just smeared it on the well telling himself hed get it later, now time to focus on his boy. Mick rapped an arm around joeys mid section and held him close, than moved some of his hair so he could kiss and suck at joeys neck"i love you so so much baby boy"mick said, joey leaned back into mick and only gave a soft 'i love you to', mick brought his hand down to the boys neglected cock and wrapped his hand around it, not giving full strokes just going very slightly up and down and rubbing his thumb over the tip, joey had a very vocal response, whining almost loud and weakly moving into the touch "do you want daddys cock" mick asked "uh uh,to tried, suck please" joey said, mick was okay with that he knew he had a long day, or atleast this half of the day it was only like 1 somthing pm, "thats fine baby"

_

This is not finished I'll proubly edit it more later i said this was a wip, idk request me som shit ill only do the bands ive mentioned so like keep that in mind

Byeeeee