First[secret]letter

Dear Lovely Kiara

Honestly, I don't know why I am writing to you. I'm one hundred percent be sure that you won't get this letter or any of letter addressed to your person. Maybe it's so stupid because I waste time writing something, u won't read, but I need to let my feelings get out of my head. Please don't hate me for what I will tell you in my letter.

I know you are with Pope and it's completely great, but I can't stand the thought you shouldn't be with him. I hate thinking about you guys together. It makes me feel weird and wrong. Also, I feel uncomfortable, when you kiss him. The side of my heart wants to be in their place. I hate feeling which tells me that I'm love in you. Pope is my friend and you are either, so I don't wanna break that relationship. This is the main reason, why I writing this note to you. Since we first met, I had known that you are a lovely, interesting, and kind person. Otherwise, you were a beautiful girl who was super smart and still is. I wasn't sure about my feelings until you kissed Jon B on the cheek, then kissed Pope. I'm not going to deny being a bit jealous of every boy who could taste your lips. Your smile is the cutest thing of the whole world and you shouldn't cry but even if you doing it, you still beautiful. I could kill someone who will break your perfect soul or aggressive touch your body. You do not deserve to live in hell like this world. You deserve having everything that the best. You should be with Pope because he is good for you. Maybe I hurt myself letting you love him, but personally, I could destroy you. I don't wanna see your falling, so forgive me if hurt you, my dear.

My eyes are crying while I writing the letter. I can't stop thinking about you what makes it more painful. Also, I want you to be happy and that's the reason why I letting you go.

Be happy,

Your JJ 

SORRY FOR ALL MY MISTAKES,

LOVE YOU GUYS :)