"Luci..." Nyx whines.

Lucifer chuckles quietly, kissing the draxon softly before pulling back and starting to get dressed. "I'm going down to Lux for a bit. I'll be sure to lock the elevator so no one uninvited comes up."

Nyx whines some more, getting an amused smile from the devil. Lucifer kisses Nyx deeply before he walks away, disappearing into the elevator.

The draxon's breaths are soft, moans escaping him as he shifts slightly, moving the dildo inside him. A small yelp passes his lips when the vibrations increase suddenly, another moan following after. Nyx moves his hips a bit more, focusing on the sensation the vibrations give and growling when the cock-ring keeps his climax away.

Maybe he can tease the devil from where he is. Two remotes lie at the foot of the bed. One is for the vibrator Lucifer has inside him before, and Lucifer took the dildo's remote with him. So maybe...

Lucifer walks through the club, watching the many people mingling and dancing. A few women eye him lustfully, women he wouldn't have hesitated to seduce a year ago before the draxon reentered his life. The devil looks away, taking a sip of his drink and finding an empty booth.

Lucifer suppresses a moan when the butt plug pushes a little deeper as he sits down. Reaching into his pocket, the devil plays a bit with the remote for the dildo he left in his lover. A devilish smirk crosses his lips, picturing the image the draxon must be.

A surprised gasp escapes the devil when the plug inside him starts vibrating. A dry, sour scoff crosses his lips as he realizes Nyx must've gotten a hold of the plug's remote which he quite foolishly left on the bed. Trying to ignore the feeling becomes harder when the vibrations increase.

Nyxeus, Lucifer hisses through their bond.

Luci, the draxon replies innocently.

Lucifer scowls, Stop it.

Mmm... No.

Lucifer bites his lip to contain a moan as the vibrations increase even more. Growling quietly, Lucifer decides to return to the penthouse.

Nyx watches with a smirk as the elevator doors slide open and his trying-to-be-annoyed lover steps out.

"Barely half an hour down there?" Nyx asks with a smirk, using his magic to return the plug's remote to the foot of the bed.

"Well, if you want others to see me moaning, I can go back down," Lucifer replies, the scowl on the draxon's lips exactly what Lucifer knew would come.

Nyx's magic removes the devil's clothes and teases his cock, eliciting a long moan from the devil. Lucifer pulls the butt plug out, pushing the vibrator into himself again. He straddles his lover, grinding against him as their lips lock together. Lifting his hips, Lucifer slides down on Nyx's cock.

"Take it off," Nyx whines as Lucifer starts bouncing, referring to the cock-ring.

"Not yet."

Nyx whines again, desperate to climax, the stimulation to his cock and his ass driving him mad. Lucifer's bouncing quickens, Nyx's hips thrusting up to meet him.

"Fuck, Nyx," Lucifer moans.

The draxon's magic washes over the devil again, caressing his body and his mind. Lucifer shivers a bit at the feeling but he loves it nonetheless. No one but Nyx makes him feel so loved and treasured and the devil savours every moment of time with the draxon.

"I love you, Nyxeus," Lucifer whispers as his climax rushes forward. "I love you."

"I love you too, Luci," Nyx replies, smiling as Lucifer leans down to kiss him.

A hiss escapes the draxon as the devil's ass tightens. Lucifer's bounces continue as he cums, drawing out his high. When he comes down, he remains still for a long moment, head against Nyx's chest as he pants.

After a minute, Lucifer moves off his lover, coming to rest beside him. His lips brush over Nyx's cheek, fingers going to remove the cock-ring. The draxon's breath catches in anticipation. A long, loud moan spills past his lips when the devil takes the ring off, his eyes rolling back from pure pleasure as his climax hits him.

Lucifer pumps Nyx's cock and plays with the dildo a bit, watching his lover's body tremble, his head thrown back in ecstasy. Nyx's breathing is heavy and laboured once his climax has passed, his eyes remaining closed and his muscles relaxing completely.

The devil smiles at the sight, removing the dildo and the ropes and quickly cleaning everything up. The tired draxon comes around long enough to use his magic to clean their bodies of sweat and semen.

Nyx shifts on the bed, burrowing under the covers and getting comfortable. Lucifer lies beside him, though the devil's head is on the pillows not under the covers like the draxon's. Nyx curls up at Lucifer's side, grabbing his lover's hand and playing a bit with his fingers. Lucifer smiles, letting the draxon have his fun.

Soon enough, Nyx's steady breathing tells the devil he's fallen asleep. Lucifer keeps his grasp on his lover's hand, a soft sigh escaping him.

The devil closes his eyes and lets sleep take him.

Sooo... Was this good or not? Kind of a filler as I try to figure out what to do with season 4.

The Devil & The Draxonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें