32. Going Off Script

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I know it won't hold you if you wanted to break it," Lucifer says as he reaches to grab the lube off the nightstand, "Just humour me and leave it."

"What're those?" Nyx asks, looking at the toys Lucifer has brought out and set on the bed behind him.

"Things I'm going to enjoy using on you."

The draxon shivers slightly, eyeing the devil with caution. Lucifer squirts some lube onto his fingers, setting the bottle aside and smearing the cool substance over the fingers of both hands. Leaning down, Lucifer lightly licks the head of Nyx's cock, getting a soft gasp from the draxon. The devil brings one hand to his lover's ass, smiling softly in amusement as Nyx's body tenses immediately.

"Luci," Nyx says nervously, fingers fidgeting with the slight slackness of the rope binding his hands.

"You know I'll take good care of you, Love," Lucifer whispers, gently running one finger over Nyx's hole.

"Luci," Nyx says again, softer.

Lucifer looks up, his eyes meeting his lover's.

"You'll be alright," Lucifer says, seeing the nervousness in the draxon's eyes. "You'll be fine, Nyxeus, I promise."

Taking a deep breath, Nyx nods, "OK. Do it."

Smiling, Lucifer slowly pushes one finger into his lover. He feels around a bit before pulling it out and pushing back in. The devil's cock twitches in excitement, feeling how tight the draxon's ass is. As he continues fingering his lover open, Lucifer brings one hand his own ass, groaning lowly as he pushes his fingers into himself.

Lucifer starts out slow, letting Nyx get used to the new feeling of having something inside him. Nyx shifts a bit, expression unsure as Lucifer begins to go faster. Driving his fingers slightly deeper into his lover, Lucifer's heart soars as Nyx lets out a long moan.

"Better than you thought?" Lucifer asks, moaning softly as his fingers brush over his prostate.

Nyx nods, his eyes closing. Lucifer pulls his fingers out, a chuckle escaping him when the draxon whines a bit. Nyx's eyes follow the devil as he grabs a small vibrator, pushing it into himself and using the remote to turn it on. Lucifer shifts a bit, moaning lowly. He quickly lubes up his cock before rubbing his tip against Nyx's ass, making the draxon moan quietly as Lucifer slowly pushes in.

A low groan escapes Lucifer's lips at the tightness of his lover's ass. He keeps himself still to let Nyx adjust, his own ass clenching from the vibrator pressed against his prostate. A smile rests on the devil's lips, his mind unable to stop thinking about the fact this is the draxon's first time playing bottom, and it's for him and him alone.

Nyx's eyes fall closed, his head tilting back as the devil starts moving. Is this how Lucifer always feels when they make love? It feels so different, yet so good. The draxon's eyes open in surprise when Lucifer's lips press against his. Nyx's eyes close again as he kisses back, not unused to letting his lover dominate kisses.

Feeling his climax approaching, Lucifer starts pumping his lover's cock, a long moan escaping Nyx's lips. It doesn't take long before the draxon's orgasm hits him, his ass tightening even more around the devil's cock as he cums. A low groan passes Lucifer's lips as he climaxes, shooting his semen into his lover.

"That felt good, Luci," Nyx whispers breathlessly, a slightly dazed smile on his lips.

Lucifer smiles, pulling out and sitting back, "Good. We're not done yet though."

Nyx tilts his head, watching Lucifer pull the vibrator out of himself, replacing it with a butt plug. Grabbing a vibrating dildo, Lucifer covers it with some lube before pushing it into his lover and turning it to its lowest setting, watching Nyx moan softly. With a smirk on his lips, the devil slides a cock-ring onto the draxon's erection.