𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛¡

En başından başla

"uhhhhh wdym I was- oh who the little girl?"

"soils little sister-"

"who tf is soil.. i know your bum ass didn't just call me soil" marisol tried reaching over the table for kairi.

"im playn ahhh someone hold her down"

"nahhh someone hold his dumbass down so i could beat his ass"

"let me get sum punches in too.. he disrespecting ma new friend" chyanne joined marisol hoping on the table.

"c'mon soil let me stay here fo da fiesta. please bitch"

"you too, just cuz u called me that, ur ass ain't staying hoe" marisol stopped what she was doing, giving her sister full attention.

"you lame fo that" areli went upstairs mumbling under her breath.

"wait kairi don't you have a sister around the same age as areli?" alondra began trying to think where marisols siblings could go for the night.

"yeah?" kairi looked at alondra confused.

"is it okay if we leave her there and the baby's? like marisol knows your mom pretty well, she could just make up a lie like.."

"she has a night shift. called her last minute" destiny butted in. "do you work?"

"yeahhh"

"even more perfect, change into your work clothes when you drop them off"

"aww man this party boutta be lit asf"

"wym i can't stay! look at my bomb ass outfit i changed into" areli exclaimed.

"i told you, you can't stay. you're to young to be witnessing anything that happens at the party" marisol replied pulling her sister into the car.

"you actin like i'm innocent, bitch trust me i've seen everything"

"i thought you said you didn't have a car?" kairi said walking up to them.

"i don't.. this my moms car, i don't really like driving this big ass van car. now bitch get insideee" marisol kept struggling to pull her sister into the car.

"NOOOO I WANNA STAYYYY!" areli screamed.

marisol lets go of her sister, looks around to think what she could do to convince her.

"if you don't get inside i'll tell mom i caught you smoking a blunt in your room last week"

"and i'll tell mom you threw this party" areli smirked looking at marisol.

"fuck. just get inside and i'll buy you fast food anytime you want"

"fine" areli begins walking towards the car.

"fat ass" marisol mumbles while getting into the car.

"thank you so much! i'll pick them up in the morning!" marisol waves at her twin baby sister and brother. she looks at areli noticing she's flipping her off with a smile, returning the same gesture.

she walks away and gets inside her car looking at kairi.

"alright get off i'll park a couple houses down"

"alright" kairi gets off looking back seeing marisol already took off.

"damn i barely got off" kairi whispered to himself.

while kairi was getting ready inside his house. marisol began undressing herself at the back of the car.

"ughh why can't these jeans come off!" marisol whined.

after many attempts of pulling, she finally got them off.

she looks around for her dress until she hears the car door open feeling the cold breeze hit her body.

marisol gasped looking at kairi as she covers herself up with her hands as kairi quickly closes the door, she puts on her dress fast and opened the door letting kairi know she was finished.

the whole car ride to the party was silent. the only thing you could hear was the radio music playing faintly in the background.

marisol felt embarrassed knowing she had her titties popping out.

as she pulls into the driveway she loud music broke their silence.

"hopefully we don't get any noise complaints" marisol speaks for the first time since the incident .

"uhh yeahh hopefully" kairi chuckles lowly.

"look what happened earlier, i didn't mean to-"

"kairi it's okay.. don't worry about it lets just forget what happened and go party" marisol looks down before opening her door, getting off and walking inside with kairi behind.

🦋
𝗶 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 "𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴"

🦋𝗶 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 "𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴"

𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼 𝟭𝟲𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 🥰.