"Please, let me drive you home."

"No, I can just a hail a cab"

"I insist, Gulf. Please" Now, Mew giving him the pleading look, and Gulf cannot say no to that.

"Okay, if you insist."

They are on the car; silence is the one envelope the car, but Mew decided to break the silence.

"Thank you so much again, Gulf," he said still looking on the road.

"It's not a big deal."

"It is. I was really worried about my son, but I cannot pick him immediately, so I decided to call his Mom."

"So, that's the Mom" Gulf whispered to himself but Mew heard it.

"Yes, that's the Mom and I am confused, why you were the one taking care of Rain?"

"Rain is crying really hard when your wife pick her up, as if he was afraid. So, I decided to step in. I don't want my baby crying."

Mew smiled at the sentence, my baby, as if they were both the parents of Rain.

"She is not my wife, anymore." Mew added.

Mew may or may not saw the pink blush of Gulf's cheeks.

Maybe Gulf was a little shocked when Dad's Rain asked him out. Gulf is aware of his own sexuality. He is gay but Mew. He did not expect that husband material person is ready to bend his own stereotypes just to date him.

Their first date was just in an ice cream parlor, he does not know if he could count that as a date because they were with Rain, but overall it was epic. A 29-year-old man, wearing an expensive tuxedo while carrying his son on his arms ordering some chocolate ice cream for the three of them was cute, and it still bring backs the smile whenever Gulf remember that day. The second date was unexpected; it was Saturday, Gulf's usual day off, he received a text message saying that Mew will take him out for dinner. It was sudden that made Gulf excited and nervous at that time. He does not have enough time so he decided just to wear a green pullover, a trouser, and a pair of sneaker. The bell of his apartment rang signaling that there is a visitor; Gulf opened his door only to welcome by Mew's presence, wearing white long sleeves, his hair was not styled, unusual to his sleek and professional appearance. He looks formal, Gulf thought; maybe I should wear something more appropriate on the occasion.

"Can I change my outfit?" Gulf said, looking at his casual appearance.

"No, you look perfect." Mew, then gives Gulf a reassuring smile.

"You're just being bias." Then he pouts.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" Gulf pouts more unaware.

"I might steal a kiss from you for being so gorgeous." Mew stated.

"I-I'm not gorgeous."

Did I fucking stuttered? Kanawut, pull yourself together.

"So, shall we?" Then Mew offers his hand to Gulf.

The night was undeniably fast when you were with someone you like. This is the first time Mew enjoyed someone company, as if he was falling for someone again, for the first time. Mew is still straight but whenever Gulf is around as if he was under a spell. He does not know when did he fell, they just met five months ago, but the pull of attraction is so damn hard to resist. Mew still questions himself every day, if he was sure to this. They are still dating but he wants to marry and court him every day because that Gulf's deserve, but Mew still doesn't informed his parents, that he is dating a guy, and most specially his son. He wants to come out sooner.