[Colon] Riddles

Zacznij od początku

• • •

He knew that instead of sending him a ton of messages, you would be barging in his room like a mad man and give him a good shake to wake him up.

This whole thing was certainly new to him. You're acting way too different from what he'd used to know. Either because it's his birthday or you didn't get enough rest yesterday, he doesn't know.

Your last words also made him puzzled. Ignoring further questions, he decided to go to the kitchen and ask you personally. And the thought of you waiting for him with a big smile on your face calmed his very erratic mind as he fastened up his speed to reach his destination.

But once he got there, not a single trace of you can be seen.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He called. He waited for a response coming from you, but he received nothing.

He decided to look for you.

He went to your room, but it was locked. He also went to the front door, but the knob won't open either.

After exploring the whole house for a good amount of time, he only found two things that he must note: aside from his room, every door was locked with padlocks, and you being missing.

He dialed your phone, but you didn't answer any of his calls.

His face was now filled with worry. He paced back and forth. But he stopped when his eyes caught a glimpse of something foreign.

There was a blue paper on the refrigerator, being held in place by the magnets. A small 'COLON-CHAN ♡' is written on it in very familiar handwriting.

He carefully opened it.

• • •

Are you wondering about my location?
Maybe my room can answer your question!
A certain padlock is waiting for you
Just take three steps and you'll see something blue

To open it, you must put...
The numbers where all things started for you!
• • •

He raised an eyebrow as he let out a frustrated "Ha?"

He looked around, hoping to see you behind the shadows and laughing at him.

"(Y/n)-chan, where are you?! Stop joking. I know you're here!" He paused for a second. "Wait. Aren't you?"

After confirming that you were not there, he switched his attention back to the paper.

"'The numbers where all things started for you'... Does she mean, for me?"

He counted his steps and stopped once he reached three.

A blue padlock was securing one of the drawers.

"Wait. There are millions of combinations of numbers. Is she messing with me?" He asked himself as he examined the said lock.