Chapter 1 :Ball to the head

Leo's pov

Hey guys my name is Leonie Johnson,Leo for short.I live with my cousin Kiari Scott and her parents David and Rashaan Scott in New Jersey. We are originally from South Africa😏🔥,we moved here coz my uncle got a job offer. So enough with this intro,lets get to the story...

Today Kiari and I have to go to the mall. Its our baby cousin's birthday soon and we have to go buy her a present.We got ready and went to the mall.

Leo's Outfit

Kiari's Outfit

Kiari's Outfit

Me and Kiari are at the mall rn and on our way to the toys store

We go up the escalator and there are boys making tiktok videos,they were doing some type of new dance challenge. As we walk past i comment "nice moves guys" and one of the boys with the cutest smiles I've ever seen turned around facing us "thank you,thank you" he said and turned back to his friends. Kiari and I giggled a bit and looked back at the boys. They were watching us too so we turned around and walked to the store.

"So what type of present should we get her?" Kiari asks me as we walk into the store

"Last time we saw her she was obsessed with Barbie dolls,so i was thinking we should get her a doll house with Barbie dolls maybe" i answer

"Thats good enough" she says shrugging.

"Good enough? Guurl this is a great idea she is gonna love it" i tell Kiari. I was very confident about this.

We walk up and down the aisles looking for doll houses. The store is kinda quiet but that silence is soon broken when a group boys enter the store,or thats what it sounds like. They were making quite a noise it sounded like they were playing soccer or something. Anyways we find the doll house and i bend down to check the price,then out of nowhere im hit by a ball of fire on the head and my ears start to ring. I fell to the ground and feeling dizzy.

"Leo are you okay?" Kiari asks bending down to see if i was fine.
"Yeah yeah i'm okay,what happened?" I ask rubbing my head. I look around and see a football next to me. "Oh" is all i say. I was just hit on the head by a soccer ball and it hurt like hell.