Secrets

Sabrina's Pov: I continue running after Ross. He finally stops and runs into the backstage room. He shuts the door. I can hear him slide down the door as he begins crying. I knock on the door softly. "Ross? It's me. Can I come in?" I say softly. "P-Please just go a-away right now." He replies in between tears. "Ross? What's wrong?" "N-nothing" "Please let me in." I hear him unlock the door. I turn the knob and slowly walk in to see him crying. "Ross what's wrong?" He shakes his head. "N-nothing I'm fine." "No, you not. Please tell me what's wrong." "I'm f-fine." I sigh sadly. Why won't he tell me what's wrong? I'm starting to get worried about him. I help  him up on a chair. He looks down and avoids eye contact with me. "Ross please tell me what's wrong? Is it me? Are you mad at me, I'm sorry if I did something." He shakes his head. "No I'm not mad at you, I'm fine, I promise." He stands up and walks back to the stage. I stand there confused and worried. I get up and walk back to the stage.

Ross' Pov: I walk back to the stage to see everyone. "Ross! Are you ok?" Rydel shouts. I nod. "I'm fine." "You sure?" I nod again. "Ok well I think you should get some rest. Let's go home ok?" Riker tells me. I nod. "Ok" We all get in the car and drive home. Sabrina was gonna spend the night with us. We get home and I decide to go straight to bed. I haven't been feeling well and I have a lot on my mind. I just want to tell someone but I can't, it's getting harder and harder to keep this for everyone. Should I tell them? It will ruin my career though won't it?

Sabrina's Pov: I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Ross' family. "Hey guys, you think Ross is ok? He's been acting weird." I ask. "Yeah, I'm sure he's fine, just tired." I nod and we start to watch a movie.