𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

Lucas p.o.v

I walked to my apartment with a tears rolling down my cheeks.

I opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

Then, my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello? Oh Aiden. Sup man." I smiled a bit and both of us talked with each other.

"So you had a crush on two girls and now you couple with one of them. But you think like you don't mean with her?" Aiden said and I just hummed.

"Yes so what should I do?" I asked as I took a sip from my coffee.

"Thinking won't work. Its one's heart that does the choosing." he said.

"Thanks Aiden. I'm surprised to hear this from you." I chuckled and he just scoffed.

"I had a girlfriend too, Mr popular! Now goodbye! I have something to do with my leg." he said.

"Wait leg?" I asked.

"Yes I want to break them now bye."

"Wait break?! AIDEN N-" Before I can stopped him, he hung up.

I stood there and just rolled my eyes. Aiden just messing with me. Right?

I quickly called his girlfriend.

Sam p.o.v

I ran to Robbie house and kicked the door.

Robbie ran to the door and looked at the door.

"What the hell are you doing, Sam?!" he shouted and I just grabbed his collar.

"Tell me." I said.

"T-Tell you what?!" he asked. Tried to play dumb, huh? I show him dumb.

"What do you say to Lucas?!" I shouted.

"N-Nothing!!"

I lose my patience and kicked him in the stomach.

"Okay okay! I tricked him! I acted like I was really hurt seeing him and Cat together and begged him to choose you!"

I kicked him in the face and went outside.

Now I finally realised.

Lucas and Cat had a connection that all of us don't know.

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 » 𝐒.𝐏 & 𝐂.𝐕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें