Thousands of questions asked, "Don't you want to turn over the concubine's brand?"

"I want you to go, you go, so much nonsense?" There was really no way to deal with this stupid eunuch, stubborn and timid!

Qian Wen lying on the bed with his mouth open, but he was uncomfortable and always felt that he occupied the position of the concubines, so he tried to shrink it into a ball and wish to disappear!

"Come here!" He could not help raising his voice when he saw his heart burning like shrimp.

Wow ~~~~ Thousands of questions finally couldn't help crying, and the crying was actually distressed, but also somehow: "What are you crying for?"

Thousands of questions chuckled and said, "Emperor, emperor, spare the minions!" He knelt on his knees and begged grievously, as if attending the bed was more serious than killing him.

"The servant is not worthy of sleeping in this dragon bed. The emperor will let the servant sleep with the inner servants!" Since the last time Jiang Fei found him and the emperor together, he always felt worried, but the emperor asked him to stay In these days, he didn't know how to eat and sleep well, and the whole person was thin.

He frowned even deeper, letting him sleep with those rude eunuchs? It is unbearable to think about it, absolutely not!

He worked hard for so long, and spent so much energy, their relationship was even more rusty than before, and Qianwen returned to the title of a slave, hitting, he was reluctant, scolding, he could not curse, God knows how depressed his mood is !

With tears in his face, he asked pitifully, and wished to rub him into his arms, patting his apostasy: "Don't you believe me? How scared? Trust me!"

Qian Wen was gently patted by him, and a heart slowly found a foothold, plus he didn't sleep well for a few nights, and tiredness followed, and he fell asleep in his arms.

He put him on the bed crying and laughing, who is serving?

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Seventeen

In a row, the water stretches the jade, and the two rows of flowers shine brightly in the moonlight.

Qiong Yue was shining brightly, the stars were faint and splendid, the garden was so quiet that he could hear the whisper of the frog, and he sat on the cold jade stool with a lot of worries and looked up at the moonlight with a melancholy look.

After all, the queen mother is still the queen mother, and the emperor still has to observe the principle of filial piety first, and he must listen to some words.

The three concubines must be summoned once a month, on the first day, the fifteenth and the thirteenth. Today is another full moon night. The dragon and phoenix bed presents a picture of a fragrant erotic palace. There is no place for him. Thousands of questions had to be sulking here alone.

A stone was thrown into the Yaochi pond, causing the koi in the pond to swim over and splash water.

"Thousands of questions, it turns out that you are here, call me easy to find!" Xiaofuzi, the little eunuch serving the emperor, ran away breathlessly.

"What's wrong? Did the emperor find me something?" Qian Wen wiped his hands and asked slightly excitedly.

Xiaofuzi gasped and waved his hand, "No, it's the queen mother who looks for you!"

"What is the queen mother looking for?" Somehow, he was a little scared when he heard the word queen mother.

"Oh, you go quickly, I don't know why, the late queen will be angry!" Xiaofuzi looked for a long time to find him, and could not help but hurriedly urged.

"Oh" Qian Wen adjusted the whole shirt and hurriedly walked along the Hibiscus to the palace of the Queen Mother.

When he walked on a nine-curved arch bridge, because he kept his head down, he suddenly felt a vigorous push from behind, and the thin figure was too late to make a call, and the grunt fell into the pool.

Water, overwhelming water, rushed from his nose, eyes, and ears, squeezing the air in his lungs, he wanted to shout, but a mouth was a rush of water, and only looked from above There was a slight wave of waves in the pool water, and a small dark head exposed, struggling constantly, sending a message of survival.

The bridge has been empty for a long time. This is the only way to go to the Empress Dowager. Most people do n’t dare to come without anything. They ca n’t swim after a thousand questions. Almost upside down.

Goodong, he took a sip of the pool of water again. He opened his eyes and only saw transparent water surrounding him, preventing him from breathing. Is he dying? Never see the emperor again, never again