Where she is?

I woke up like day. I looked at the suitcase to see if it was there, but the suitcase was already open. I ran to see if she was there, unfortunately she wasn't.

- Who could have done this? - I started to into in despair when I realized that doll was no longer with me. - If it was a thief or something ... No, no, no, there is nothing of value in this house to steal from me.

When looking at a perceived window that was open. At that moment, I was thinking of the worst.

- Did he steal just to break her? Or to get some money? - I was running in circles thinking it couldn't have happened. - Maybe a little girl broke into my house and stole it just because she was prettier?

- It makes no sense. There are several dolls in the other rooms! Why does it have to be just that? My new friend ... - Stopping to think, it was no use just sitting there thinking. I needed to act. I took that suitcase, prepared some pictures with my face, dressed as a doll and ran to the city in search of it.

The first place was a bakery that is often used to sell the cookies they make. I asked the owner if he saw a doll. He told me he didn't see anyone with that doll.

- Thank you anyway. If you want a picture of her, here it is. - I left a picture of her on the bakery counter. "Missing: Dark Angel doll. Last seen: In a closed suitcase". Below that was a picture of her.

So I went, from one in a store asking about the doll, everyone said the same thing, some with an extra comment, like: "Is it for some cousin?" or "Do you collect dolls or something?". I answered each of them with the answer they owed.

Tired of running around town in that afternoon. I decided to lie on a bench in that same park that I found the doll for the first time. Until a girl in a school uniform approached me and asked if I was okay.

- I'm just worried... - I wasn't very excited at that time. - Worried? Has any of your patents disappeared or something?

- A doll... My only friend who had... Disappeared that morning... - I was covering my eyes with my arm to rest better.

She couldn't take it anymore and started laughing at me and said something like: "A doll? Your only friend? Don't be such an idiot at that level" and walked around the park laughing at me.

- She's like everyone else... despises me and laughs at me when I'm in a fragile situation. - I started to remember the time when I was in high school and when they found out about me, everyone laughed at me, despising me for being different. - Excuse me, are you by any chance looking for a doll? - Another girl approached me.

- Yes... If you're going to laugh at me, do it soon. - I was hopeless that she would help me. - Laugh at you? We are both without similar situations. - She gave a slight smile. Like you're trying to please me.

- Huh? If it is to get my trust just to betray me later, betray me, know that it will not happen. I already lost my confidence in people. - I've been through this a few times, I just ended up here because of it.

- Betray you? I didn't come for that. I came to help you in her search. It must be very valuable for you to have it together. - The girl was wearing a pink hospital uniform, bear slipper, her hair was black and long, her eyes were brown and she had a smile on her face.

- If this is some kind of trick to win me over, it won't work for me. - I took the arm from her face to see her face. It looked like she was a patient from the hospital nearby. - Anyway, I will continue with my search. - I got up from the bench and started walking through the city again.

As I walked, she followed me, no matter where I went. Going out asking people about a doll, or going into commerce.

As it was getting late at night, I decided to go to my home to sleep. Getting close to the house, her belly started to snore. As I didn't have much to do and I couldn't leave her alone in front of my abandoned house.

I let her in the house and prepare something to eat. There were breads that morning that I left in the kitchen. She and I ate all the breads on the table.

- Before I forget, what's your name? - I was on the other side of the table eating my bread. - It's Yune, Yune Shie. And yours is?

- Tekumi, Tekumi Itzal. I'm still learning how to create a doll. - I was really learning and with that doll I could learn more. - It's a pleasure to meet you.

Suigintou was on the roof of the house listening to a conversation, she was following me when she saw me through the city streets.

- What fool you are, Tekumi... All this just because of me? I still need to be with him because of the suitcase. I feel sorry for you... - She spread her wings and started flying towards the city. - I don't have much time without a suitcase. I hope to see each of yours, sisters ...

At bedtime, you guide Yune to one of the bedrooms. When she came in and closed a door I closed a door with a key, so she couldn't leave the room and also locked it like windows, leaving only the highest opening for her not to feel heat.

- I really need to do this. I have no confidence in you...

▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

And this the end of this Chapter. I hope you like this Chapter and this fanfic. Don't forget to vote in this fanfic if you want more and to comment, this help me a lot.