Abu Fuzan

Izuku stands near the roof's edge and wonders if he should consider what Bakugou had said: "If you wanna be a hero so bad, why don't you dive-bomb off a roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life!"

A smile and grin take control as Izuku steps onto the edge. The feeling of wind blasting his hair feels great. He would miss the small things.

"If you want to die, go ahead, but before you go, I want to know why."

Izuku glances towards the new voice to see a rough man sporting a slight stubble and a tattered tuxedo. He seems middle-aged. 'When did he get here?' Izuku thought

"Who are you?" Izuku commanded, "A way to interrupt me ridding the world of another bug?"

"Why should you know if you're going to die anyway? If anything, you should answer my curious self so someone knows. I like to keep records of how people die."

"Curiosity killed the cat, y'know," Izuku mumbled

"Of course, but didn't you know satisfaction brought it back?"

"Alright, so you want to know why, huh? Write this down then: I am Izuku Midoriya, and I am quirkless. I am going to kill—"

"Hold on! Let me get my thing out first," the man reaches his back pocket and takes out a small, one-handed notebook and a premium foreign pen, "You said Izuku Midoriya, right?"

Izuku scoffed, "Yeah."

"Go on, Midoriya."

"Alrighty then, Why I want to kill myself because I am quirkless and–"

"That's it?" the man interrupted again

Izuku's foot hovers over the sidewalk, "Interrupt again, and I fly." He threatened

"Is that a fact? Because if it is, I want you to do it."

"What about your s—"

"Story? There are always people killing themselves or being killed. Stories come to me whether I like it or not." The man positions his face close to Izuku's face. "If you want to do then do it." Izuku feels death is exciting for the man.

"Okay." Izuku looks beyond the edge and stares straight into the sidewalk several stories high. From his height and weight, Izuku calculates that death would be almost instant. He takes a deep breath and slowly puts his weight into his hovering foot. An image of his mother flashes through his head and returns to the edge. "I can't," He turns the man with tears exiting as if his eyes were a streaming waterfall, "My mother sh-she will be sad if I suddenly die or die in general."

"Good, I have seen people die for more than you would give me. It wouldn't be worth writing. By the way, my name is Abu Fuzan."

Izuku walks off the edge and sits down, "What should I do?" He asks

"Nothing or Something, Midoriya. Pick one, Nothing or Something; your next words will decide my next action."

"Nothing," Izuku answered

"Why? Why choose nothing? Midoriya, you may not have said much, but you've been bullied. I know that doing Nothing is Something. Stand up, Midoriya, let me show you how to do Nothing and through Something."

"Teach me, Fuzan."

"Follow me, Midoriya."

The two walk away to the roof and into the crowded sidewalk below. A crowd was dispersing; behind them were several ambulances and heroes cleaning what looked like a hero's fight. Without any details, Izuku could tell if the battle included a villain or if the conflict caused a fire that destroyed the immediate area. Fuzan left him and started talking to a few officers.