𝟓. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊

Start from the beginning

"So we're just going to play like normal?" Pucey asked.

"Well not normal, we're going to pass Eloise the quaffle and she's going to try and score, and then we might practise interception and things," 

The three of us mounted our brooms and got level with Bletchley, "Am I going easy on her?" He called out.

I looked at Flint, "No." He called back and then turned to me, "Ready?" 

I nodded and he tossed my the quaffle, I caught it and held it in my right arm flying towards the hoops, I pushed it towards the hoop on the right but Bletchley caught it.

"You're nervous, don't be," He tossed it back, "Use more force and speed," 

I mentally noted it down and got back into place, I flew faster towards the hoops, shooting it through the left hoop, he caught it again, "Better but I still think you're holding yourself back, just go all out," He tossed it back once more.

I flew back to where I was, Flint and Pucey shared a worried look but I knew it wouldn't be for much longer. I steadied the ball in my right hand and flew towards the goals, I threw the quaffle over my head towards the left hoop but slapped it through the right hoop with my left hand.

Pucey flew down and caught it, "That was good," He said coming back up.

"Well done," Flint said, "So you can do that well, have you got anything else?" 

I nodded and flew back, Pucey tossed me the ball, I flew towards the right hoop so others would think I would be trying to score through that one, making the keeper subconsciously leave the other two hoops free. I quickly pull up at the last second, going straight up, tossing the quaffle through any of the free hoops and continue to fly backwards, sort of us one giant backflip, as I got nearer to the ground I pulled back up and flew level to the others.

"That was so cool!" Bletchley praised, "I don't think I've seen anyone do that when I was in goal,"

I looked at the other two and the both seem surprised, "So you've definitely got potential, and you definitely can do normal tosses and shoots I think you were a little nervous," I nodded, "But yeah, I haven't seen many people do that, well done,"

"So you got your shoots sorted we should probably get you used to people trying to intercept or steal the quaffle," Pucey suggested, the boys agreed.

"We'll split into two, I'll go with you and what we'll do is just toss the quaffle to each other and these two are going to intercept or nick the quaffle, if they get it we'll get the quaffle." 

"Okay," I nodded.

Pucey tossed the ball to Flint as he hovered over to me, "I'm guessing we're not going easy?" He asked and Flint shook his head.

"Ready?" I nodded, "Let's do this!" He threw the ball to me and I caught it. We all flew around and I had the quaffle fixed in my left arm, Bletchley flew up from underneath and knocked the quaffle out my grip.

"Don't worry keep going!" Flint called out trying to retrieve the quaffle, he caught it.

"Stop! I have a question!" We all froze and they looked at me, "To make it harder for the opponents to get the quaffle instead of lobbing it across the pitch, sometimes you could just toss it up and then one us can catch it, you know?" They looked at me puzzled, "Just carry on how we were but Flint, just toss it up," He nodded.

We began flying around again, Flint tossed it up and I zoomed over and flew above him, catching the quaffle before Bletchley, "See what I mean?" I called out.

"That's a good idea, we don't do that as much, I don't know why but good call," Flint praised me. I caught him exchanging a 'she's good'  look with the other two, I smirked and continued what we were doing.

Without realizing we ended up playing for hours. And I say playing because it felt more fun and enjoyable rather than an annoying practise no one wants to do but has too. We all enjoyed this and I learnt a lot from each of them.

We sat in the stance together just talking and laughing.

"So that's Oliver Wood for you," Bletchley laughed.

"Angelina Johnson's just the same, you just don't see it as much since she's not captain but when Wood leaves she's definitely  next in line," Flint said.

"So where did you learn to do those cool shots?" Pucey asked.

I shrugged, "Sort of just came to me, since I grew up with muggles it's not like I could practise at home, you know?" I fiddled with my hooped earring.

"You were adopted weren't you?" Bletchley asked, Pucey elbowed him in the ribs, "What!" He groaned, holding his side.

"You can't ask that!" He hissed.

"No it's fine, I don't care," I smiled, "Yes I am adopted,"

"That's really impressive if you learnt all that from last year," Flint said.

"When's our first official practise?" I asked.

"It can be whenever, saturday?" 

"Can't, Wood's booked the pitch for Gryffindor," Bletchley said.

"Saturday it is," Flint smirked.