I'm home alone.

I grabbed my speaker from a nearby table then played ON by BTS.

Alicia's POV

Wyatt and I made little conversations as we strolled down the quiet streets of Seabrook. It was almost nighttime and so people were in their houses. "So where are we headed?" I asked smiling when he looked at me.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore princess." He smirked. "oooo that's a new one." I teased and he chuckled. "Of course. You're special." He said causing me to blush.

We continued walking and talking for a couple of minutes before he lead me down to the beach. The sight before us was amazing.

[Imagine it's night and the ducks / seagulls are not in the background]

In a basket was a little box and cups of Froyo. There were also two plates of pizza, chocolate-chip muffins and little cupcakes. I stared at him with tears at the brink of my eyes.

"You didn't have to.." I said but he pulled me into a hug. "Sssh..You deserve it." He whispered kissing my forehead. We sat on the blanket and he took out the box opening it up to reveal..

"Oh my gosh! How did you know I loved s'mores??" I shrieked. He laughed. "I had some help from Addison and Zed." I nodded. I'm glad they're all getting along.

"Enjoy." He winked passing me a plate with s'mores on it. "Thank you so much." I whispered giving him a hug. He buried his face in the crook of my neck. "You're welcome angel." He mumbled and I blushed.

『• • • 10 minutes later • • •』

We had finished eating but there were some snacks left over. "You could give them to Wynter." I suggested. He nodded then chuckled. "Maybe I will." Then he looked up.

"It's almost sunset. Come with me. I have the perfect spot for us to watch it." He said offering me his hand. I smiled and placed mine in his as he pulled me to my feet.

We walked over to a nearby hill where one could clearly see the sun. Wyatt sat on the grass then patted the spot next to him for me to sit. I sat down and he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist.

I smiled placing my head on his chest, reaching down to connect our hands as he smiled. "Look, the sun is setting." He said cheerfully causing me to face the view in front of us.

The yellow ball of fire dissolved to hues of orange. It merged with the sky, like juice-mix dissolving in a glass of water. The clouds were cotton-candy, as though they blushed at the warm touch of the sun.

The sun was half into the water, but its reflection in the sea made it look complete. The mauve of the dusky sky intensified, and in just a while, the biggest star had set, giving way to a thousand others.

"Breathtaking." He mumbled from beside me. I nodded in agreement. "I have never seen something as gorgeous as that." I mentioned still dazzled by what I just saw.

"I have. And what I've seen is far more beautiful than a sunset. And she's sitting right next to me." He said softly. I turned to him in shock. "Me?" I motioned to myself and he lifted one of his hands to my face.

"If I was asked to describe the color you represent, I would go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical, and being with you is like finding a treasure. You understand me so well that it's like you can read my mind. I've never met someone who loves s'mores and froyo as much as you do. Anytime I feel sad about the moonstone, I just think of you because you make me happy. Don't change for anybody. I like you just the way you are." He stated ending his sentence with a smile.

I was overwhelmed with so many emotions. No guy had ever shown any interest me because I was known as a freak in previous schools. Girls would tease me about my hair and Guys would just stay away from me. Until I met Wyatt.

He was perfect in every way. I could get lost in his eyes forever and not give a damn. He's smart, kind, selfless and just simply amazing. I love how I can just be myself around him. Words alone couldn't describe how he made me feel but I had to say something.

"I like you too." I whispered and he wiped the little tear that escaped. His hand moved to my chin as he lifted my face to his, slowly inching eyeing my lips. 'Oh fuck it.' I thought before wrapping my arms around his neck and connecting our lips. His lips were so soft. He was taken aback for a second but then he kissed back and pulled me closer.

We soon pulled away as he placed his forehead on mine with a wolfish grin. "Wow." He muttered causing me to giggle. "Alicia, will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered and my eyes widened.

"Yes!" I squealed engulfing him in a hug. "Yeah!" He cheered silently as he pulled me closer again while I enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me. We stayed like what for a moment before we began heading back to my house.

"I can't believe you're mine." He placed a little strand of hair behind my ear. I was about to reply but he kissed me again in front of my house. I smiled as we pulled away. "Neither can I." I whispered. He laughed.

"See you on monday Angel. I'll text you later." Wyatt kissed my cheek one last time and walked a few feet away before blowing me a kiss while I pretended to catch it and place it in my pocket.

"Bye." I whispered knowing he could hear me and he winked then turned back around.

I opened the door then stepped into the house. As usual, my brother sat on the couch as he watched 'Shake it up' but his attention soon drifted to me and he paused it.

"Hey emerald, how was your date?" He called and I walked over to him. He instantly hugged me.

"It was the best night of my life." I smiled. "I'm happy for you." He whispered with a grin. "Now let's watch this episode together huh?" He asked.

"Sure. I love watching shows with you." I answered taking off my shoes and laying with my head on his lap. "Ditto emerald." He said then played the episode.

I'm living a dream life.