"I see, I think I know now. It's cold, do you want to warm up with me?" Atsumu suggested while he sits on your desk and leans toward you.

"Are you trying to tease him or you wanted a heat pad on you?" You replied with a smirk.

Atsumu shrugs his shoulders and gives you a kiss. Exactly when Atsumu kissed you Sakusa entered the room and saw it. He was surprised and at the same time mad but he didn't do anything. He walked away with all his emotions of anger and despair. You and Atsumu noticed that he saw it. Atsumu chuckled and burst out laughing.

"I see, that is your answer then?" You asked.

"Yeah, Sorry about the kiss. I know he won't answer me even if I ask." Atsumu replied.

"I really guess so. Anyway, I'm done with my work. I'll cook some dinner." You said.

You left Atsumu in the room and went straight to the kitchen. Atsumu looked around the room and saw a notebook on your desk. He picked it up and when he opened the notebook a picture fell. He picked it up and smiled, almost laughing.

"Omi, make your move or I'll make mine." Atsumu said to himself.

You are preparing dinner while Bokuto, Hinata and Atsumu are playing cards. After an hour you are done cooking and call them to eat. Sakusa just got out of the bath while everyone started eating. You called Sakusa to eat and he sat down to eat. While there was like a war on the table because of Bokuto and Hinata. Sakusa is constantly gazing at you, checking you out. Atsumu notices the gaze.

"Why are you gazing at her?" Atsumu asked.

Sakusa stares at him with a thousand daggers.

"Staring at me like that will only result in me making a move on her. Omi, why?" Atsumu teased.

"Stop it!" Sakusa exclaimed.

"Any problem, Kiyo?" You asked.

"Nothing, Thank you for the food." Sakusa replied.

"Come on, If you won't do anything I will do what I say." Atsumu added with a smirk.

Sakusa ignored Atsumu and continued eating. After dinner, you waited for everyone to sleep before taking a bath. While taking a bath, you feel sad because it has been years since you talked to him and he managed to get your number even when you changed it after highschool. After rinsing you went out with a towel around you to get your clothes at your work room. After closing the bathroom door. Someone cornered you.

"Are you willing to do it with someone you just met?" Sakusa asked.

"Kiyo, that is not for you to decide." You replied.

"Then don't do it around me!" Sakusa said bursting out from anger.

"You are the one who asked for a favor. I don't get it why are you so worked up with it." You replied, annoyed.

"Why not? You left without a word after highschool. You didn't answer my calls. You run away from me! Why?" Sakusa said with a burst of emotions.

"Why? I tried to support you in any way possible but you throw them all away. You never cared not once and here I am being that idiot. Taking you under my roof cause I can't let you..." You replied with tears running down your cheeks.

Sakusa cut you off while explaining and kissed you. You close your eyes and feel the warmth of his kiss. He looked back at you and you can see regret.

"I brushed my teeth. Don't worry about that." You said.

"No.. I'm sorry.. I know I didn't take care of you all this time. I talked to your parents about your number and they gave it to me but I never had the courage to call you. They tell me about and how you are doing. I missed you. I miss you so bad but I can't turn back time to hold your hand." Sakusa replied, wiping your tears.