Frozen Lake Fever

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh I don't want to see that. She's really not a fan with both his fiancé and child go out doing hero business and almost killing themselves over and over again." Bruce taps his shoulder.

"Peter will be fine. Pepper also knows that no matter what she can never take Ironman and Spiderman away from you two. That's a part of you both are."

"Thank you Bruce."

"You're welcome. I'll go ahead. Call me if he develops a fever which he might but for now.. sleep."

Fever.. Tony sighs for the nth time, watching Bruce leave. He push the button on the side of the bed and slowly the bed lay flat and Peter was on a pool of pillows and blankets. He pulls his arm out of the blanket and Tony quickly grab his hand pushing it back in the blanket.

"Stay in there, Pete."

"Dad.."

"Oh Bambi.." Tony lied next to him pulling him closer.

"I'm right here. Dad is right here." Refering his self as 'Dad' felt so right that even his cold arc reactor felt warmer as his chest expands with warmth.

"I love you so much, Pete." He said softly against his ear and Peter nuzzles against his chest and his Dad wrap his arms around him.

"Fri, dim the light and please inform Pepper of what happen. Tell her not to worry but if she'll go home, tell her where we are."

"Sure, Boss." The lights went off. Tony then got distracted on playing with Peter's curls. The moment he made sure his son is asleep. His body finally felt the weight of his own exhaustion and he pass out with a hand in Peter's hair and an arm under his son's head acting as another pillow aside from the pillows surrounding them.

Bruce went back to check on Peter's vitals and saw the sight. He took out his phone to snap a few pictures and left. Asking Friday to inform him if Peter develops a fever.

Tony woke up with Pepper taking off one blanket from Peter's cocoon.

"Sleep more. I'll handle it." Pepper said to Tony but he was already staring with wide worried eyes at the fever patch stuck on Peter's forehead. He quickly place a hand over his neck and he curse.

"Fri, temperature." Tony ask now sitting up and helping Pepper take the first layer of blanket off Peter.

"101.2°" Tony curse again and Pepper drops a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry, Bruce already checked on him. We'll wake him up later to eat and drink some supersoldier fever meds. Bruce said he'll burn off the normal meds fast due to his metabolism." Pepper said as she folds the blanket, placing it by the foot of the bed.

"You're not mad? I didn't got to him in time before it happened and now he's sick because I--"

"It's not your fault, Tony. I know that whatever I do. I have to accept family is a bunch of Stark men without self-preservation. Well one is not enough, I got to have another one right here." Pepper sat at the edge of the bed, caressing Peter's fever flush cheek. Tony smiles apologetically at his Fiancé. Sitting up to kiss her.

"I'm not complaining but I do hope you two learn to better take care of yourselves. I'm sure Happy did not have fun driving me home today." Pepper said this time brushing Tony's own curls back. His Stark men. If she was not sure Peter is not Tony's biological son, she'll definitely doubt that Tony had a love child with Mary Parker and Peter was really his son. The two was so alike even the set of brown curls. Peter does have lighter and much more curls but if anyone tell them that these two are father and son.. no one will ever question it.