After changing in the bathroom, I turn to the girls, "Well I have to thank the guys for watching us." I walk towards Ushijima's direction and he started standing.

I noticed that his friend wasn't around "Where's Satori-kun?". Ushijima grabs his things and turns to my direction. "He left," I nod and began walking outside, Ushijima-kun trailing not far behind.

"Thank you for watching today, Ushijima-kun," I said turning to meet his gaze, slightly bowing. He nodded in response, "I got fired up today too" I said as we continued walking outside.

I looked around looking for Aomine since he usually picks me up after my practice but he was nowhere to be seen. I then frowned when I remembered the events that happened this morning. I forgot about the fight, I thought to myself and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ushijima-kun asks worriedly. "Ah, me and Aomine-kun usually go home together after practice since we're neighbors but I forgot about the fight we had this morning," I said looking at the taller man.

"Maybe we can check Jomei gym? I think that's where he trains. Can you point where it is? I'm still not familiar with the place," I said chuckling at myself. He nodded "I'll bring you," he said and begins walking.

When we arrived at Jomei gym, I noticed there were only a few people left. I tried looking for a familiar blue-haired idiot but he was nowhere to be seen.

I saw one of his friends and shouted, "Ryota-san!"

The man stopped in his tracks and stared at me as if he was giving me a double-take. He then started running towards my direction, surprising me in the process.

"Haru-chan!" the blonde man said as he tackled me in a hug. "It's nice to see you too, Ryota-san,"I said while trying to breathe. "Have you seen Aomine-kun?" Ryota-san puts me down and sighs.

"He didn't go to training today. I saw him leave early, I'm sorry Haru-chan," He says looking down and pats my the top of my head.

We were both pretty close since I watch Aomine practice whenever I have free time. My brother was also in charge of the boy's basketball team so I'm familiar with a few of the boys. There were even times they would invite me to practice with them.

At first, they tried taking it easy with me but after showing a few of my skills and going against Aomine, they saw that I was capable to keep up and play at par with them.

I thanked Ryota-san and walked outside, surprised to find Ushijima-kun waiting. "You didn't have to wait for me Ushijima-kun," with a small frown on my face.

"Will you go home on your own?" He asks looking if Aomine was with me. I shake my head and smile at him. "I guess I'll be going home on my own today," I said scratching my head.

Although it's been a while since I walked home on my own, I thought, worried something might happen since it was a bit late.

Ushijima-kun stares at me for a while before nodding and started walking towards the gate. I catch up to him "Hey, don't you live in the campus dorms?" I asked confused.

He stops in his tracks and faces me "It's dangerous to walk out late at night. Let me bring you home," He said monotonously.

I smiled at the gesture "I don't want to be a bother Ushijima-kun, it is late," I said looking at the time on my phone. It's already 9:03pm, my brother will kill me.

I looked up at the quiet man in front of me only to find a small frown on his face. "Ushijima-kun?" I asked getting worried.

"Let me bring you home, Harumi. I don't want anything happening to you," He said bluntly making me widen my eyes at his forwardness.