Lia was Cho and Aito’s only daughter. She was just four years-old. She had Aito’s chestnut brown hair and Cho’s wide green eyes. She was a quiet child and barely spoke or misbehaved. And her smile was the brightest.

She was a lovable child and (Y/N) loved having her over since Cho and Aito were usually busy with work.

“She’s with Grandma right now. She went over for the weekend. Since the virus is out and airborne I can’t risk bringing her back home either so I sent supplies, they just need to stay home and wait it out. Don’t worry she’ll be fine.”

"Oh thank goodness.” (Y/N) sighed in relief.

There was the sound of shuffling and a few muffled voices before Aito said, “(Y/N)-chan, I have to go. I’ll call you, turn the news on, there should be a live report right now.”

The phone clicked off.

(Y/N) walked over to the living, placed the popcorn on the table before grabbing the remote and turning their game off.

“Honey!”

“Muuuummm!”

Ayato and (S/N) exclaimed in unison.

“You won’t die.” (Y/N) said pointedly as she quickly switched to the TV channel.

“Yes mum. Yes, I very much can and will die if you don’t let us play. Daaad.” (S/N) whined, looking at his father with pleading baby blue eyes.

“Come on honey we were just making a high score…” Ayato trailed off when the ABC program for kids was cut off and a man dressed in a sharp suit came on the screen with a grim expression on his face. He went on to explain that there was a national pandemic at their hands and the virus was airborne and that there would be an estimated two weeks until the scientist and doctors could find a working vaccination to counter the virus.

“(D/N) get out here now!” (Y/N) shouted, keeping her eyes on the screen.

“But I’m busy!” (D/N) yelled back from her room.

“(D/N) listen to your mother! Keep staring at that mirror and you’ll grow a wart!” Ayato yelled back, deep voice playful yet laced with authority.

“Stop cursing me father! Why must you both gang up on me!?” She yelled back with a loud groan before her door swung open and she walked down the hallway and towards the living room with a scowl on her face.

She was seventeen now and her attitude was getting out of hand, (Y/N) was sure it was due to popularity at school. (D/N) was what most teenagers would call the ‘IT’ girl, or the Queen Bee of school. (Y/N) hadn’t had a full on conversation with her daughter in what felt like years since (D/N) got into High School. This year she would be in the 11th grade.

“We aren’t ganging up on you, you’re always cooped up in there.” (Y/N) sighed wearily, “Now come watch the news, it’s important.”

(D/N) rolled her eyes at (Y/N)’s first statement but Ayato and (Y/N) had their full attention on the screen so they didn’t catch it.

She stood next to the couch by (Y/N) and watched with a bored look on her pretty face. She had waist long (H/C) hair. Her bright (E/C) orbs expressed indifference, even as she stared the images of dying patients flash across the screen past her thick eyelashes. She was the splitting image of her mother.

When the news ended and the ABC program resumed, (Y/N) turned the TV off and turned to Ayato, (S/N), and (D/N).

“You all heard and saw that. Fourteen-day lockdown. No one leaves.” She narrowed her eyes to look intimidating as she said the last statement.