reko hanwell

🔪reko hanwell🩸

name ; reko ( ray - ko) ryan hanwell

gender ; cis male

age ; 20

birthday ; august 22nd 1999

sexual orientation ; gay

height ; 5 ' 2 ( 5 ' 3 with he wears his platforms )

🔪appearance🔪

reko is a weirdly feminine guy . he has curvy hips and you can barely even tell hes a guy . he looks fragile , but he can kill you within a matter of seconds ― he has pale skin , freckles almost all over his body and white hair styled into a shoulder-length bob cut . his bangs are a little long , ending just right above his eyes . ( for better reference just look at chiaki nanami ' s hair and you got reko ' s hair , except the ends arent curly because their straight ) . his main outfit usually consists of a checkered short sleeve crop top , an oversized black jacket with a fur trimmed hood and ripped denim shorts . along with this , he wears black garter stockings . ( if u don't know what those are p l e a s e do not look it up if u don ' t wanna see nude women ;-; ) to complete his outfit , he wears checkered vans and a black spiked collar around his neck . he usually looks smug or horny most of the time , and his eyes are lemon yellow .

https://picrew.me/image_maker/230257/complete?cd=bYgZCL97yL

or you can just look at this -

🔪personality🔪

reko is a very smug and manipulative person . hes also a pretty big perv,,, once you get to know him and he likes you enough , he ' ll grow quite attached and will do anything for you . so hes pretty much an insane yandere boy when he has the slightest crush on you,, i cant add anything else without explaining his backstory first --

🔪backstory🔪

⚠ warning !! his backstory revolves around murder !!⚠ 

believe or not , reko used to be a very sweet and caring guy . unfortunately , his mother passed away during birth and he was left with his father . growing up , he was a fantastic kid with superb grades until highschool , when his father really started pushing the ' family legacy ' on him . turns out , the hanwells were a long line of assassins . while reko wasn ' t quite interested at first , his father began pushing him more and more until he just couldn't take it anymore and obliged . also turns out , reko ' s a little bit of a psychopath and finds the act of murder entertaining . after this new interested surfaced , he was more of a tyrant than anything . he would dress inappropriately and act out . though , he had a very strange way of taking out his victims . since he was so feminine , he used this to the best of his ability and would seduce his victims , sometimes even sleeping with them only to kill them in the middle of ' the act ' . this is the sole reason why he only assassinates males . ( that and the fact that hes gay - ) reko has a very strong relationship with his father and will tell him anything and everything . he makes sure to call or text everyday , no matter where he is at the time .

🔪likes & dislikes🔪

likes ; mice , cats , summer , the sight of blood , chinese food and literally almost everything 

dislikes ; winter , rain and thunderstorms ( yes he gets scared )

🔪the end!🔪

thats reko !! ik hes a lil messed up sorry -