The sight of your flushed face and dreamy looking eyes made the woman shook her head gently, not buying the lie you told her and grabbed the glass from your hand. "Alcohol doesn't always help." she muttered screwing the cap back to the bottle as she eyed you.

As a person who was allergic to beers and unable to handle any other alcoholic beverages, you felt dizzy enough to lose your balance, your body was in shock with the amount of alcohol. Billie wanted to press on the matter, she wanted to know why did you do that, why out of the blue your mood shifted but she held back all the question and looked at you dead in the eyes with your face in her hands to keep your face from moving too much.

Billie saw the terror in them. How the iris' of your eyes couldn't be steadied as you blinked frantically. "Oh baby." Pulling you in her arms, she guided your stiffed head to the crook of her neck but you pushed her away still feeling like you were being watched.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's just us..." she kept cooing, trying to get near you but everytime she took a step you would too but backwards.

She sighed rubbing her temples, "It's just us two. It's okay to touch me, come on. I want hold you." You shook your head as you took another step back until your back hit the wall. There were times you would feel this guilt accompanied by your anxiety and overthinking hence you distance yourself away from her.

Just now Billie Dean became fully aware why there were times when you were with her alone, you were uneased. She thought you were being cautious and bashful but these were just rare occurrence, mostly you were chilled unless you were provoked. "Let me hold you, sweetheart."

Gradually she stepped forward, her hand first landed on your cheek, cradling it in her hand. "It's okay, sweetheart. I promise you're safe." It was the first in history that Billie Dean became this gentle her eyes spoke volume about her thoughts. You nodded at her letting her wrapped her arms around your frail and shaky body. Billie's heartbeat was calming just as her presence alone. In no time you were smiling like you didn't almost have a breakdown.

It was vague in your memory when was the last time someone had been this particularly nice, your heart felt as though it wanted to jumped out of the protective ribcage into her hands to let her keep it safe. Safer than you could.

You watched her unzipped the silver luggage on the bed while you took the separate bag fumbling over the zipper. Billie slowly took out the neatly folded tops, "Why didn't you tell me your birthday was last month?" That caused a little delayed beat to your heart.

"I didn't know why I should... wait, how did you know?" Billie's footfalls echoed around, she opened the closet and took the provided hangers.

"Did you celebrate then?" she said dodging your question.

Biting on your lips, you shrugged to yourself as you recalled why. It was a wise decision so there was no need to feel sad over the fact you didn't celebrate yourself "No. I paid for my books, I barely had anything left after that."

Pause. The woman paused in the midst of her way to the closet to glance back at you. She knew she should not feel bad but she did nevertheless she continued, hanging them one by one with equal spaces apart. "Have you thought of working?"

"Yeah, I didn't last for a week too bad because I didn't get my weekly pay out" You took the last article of clothing and it was mostly just casual clothes, re-folded them and stack it on the mattress.

"Too hard?" She went back again, this time to gather the clothes you folded.

You nodded, "The environment was hard to blend with." My colleagues kept on harassing me – you left that out not wanting to dwell over it and probably worry Billie. You huffed placing your hands on your knees, re-checking if there was any left out clothes.

"So is that all of it?" Billie turned around, did the same thing you did. "I guess so." she disappeared to the ensuite bathroom with her make up bag and toiletries.

Silence downed again like a sheer curtain settling over the surrounding, this time it was not excruciating, you actually enjoyed the solemn peace. Billie looked at you accompanied with a smile on her face sauntering over the bag you unpacked to stuffed it in the bottom of the closet with the luggage.

You took that as a cue to compose yourself. Well that was a lot for the first day. Shyly you bit on your lip, fiddling with your fingers from the back. "Well I'm gonna go ready myself for the night. Thank you for the dinner." You walked over the door slowly, stealing one last glance from the woman, "I like your dress, you should often wear more of those." The thought had been hanging around your head ever since Billie stepped out of the room wearing the floral maxi dress that she paired with a beach hat and sunglasses so she wasn't that recognizable.

Being the woman herself, Billie tipped up her head as she coyly eyed you, arching a brow. She watched you opened the door. "(y/n)..." she called you, effectively stopping you midway. Your heart drummed thinking what could it be this time, would she ask you to stay with her for little while?

Billie batted her lashes biting down on her lip before chuckling softly, "My door is open if you need me."

You nodded as you gnawed on your own wishing it was her lip caught between your teeth. Internally you were doing cartwheels and screaming joyously.

As much as you wanted to tackle her down on the bed you remained where you were and said, "Okay... thank you, Mrs. Howard." Tone was far from innocence. And with that you closed the door with a slight gap. Soon you were out, you punched the air mumbling "yes!" and pretending to do a moon walk with puckered lips. You didn't what was that for, your body just felt like celebrating or else you'd explode with too much euphoria rippling across you.

Billie saw that, she saw it all in the gap that you left and couldn't help but smile with her teeth showing.

A/N: okay this shit is getting pretty serious now. I changed a lot of things with the plot, this book has a lot more to offer and with the characters too. Might also feature some other characters from ahs and the locations. The ending is not going to be as cheesy like in the one-shot i don't want you guys reading something that is so predicted already so yeah. hope y'all stick around. xx