'I'll be taking that now.' Shoto glared at Izuku and his teammates. 'The game's only halfway over. We can't stop now!' Izuku told his team, trying to hype them up and keep them encouraged. 'Now, Iida. Forward!' Shoto countered, a fierce look on his face. 'Right!' Iida replied, activating his engines and sprinting forward, dragging Y/N and Momo along. 'Yaoyorozu, prep our defence!' Shoto ordered. 'On it.' Momo's arm and stomach began glowing as she created an insulation blanket to keep her teammates warm while Y/N attacked Izuku, as well as a rod to allow Shoto to use his quirk.

'Y/N, large scale attack. Now.' 

'You got it.'

She raised her hand up in the air, summoning a large wave of pure water. 'Release.' She jerked her arm to the right and the ten feet tall wave spilling across the whole compound, drawing gasps of awe from the spectators. 'You've run from us long enough now, Midoriya.' Y/N snapped, lowering the temperature to beyond zero degrees celsius. 'What's this? This is just a puddle of water.' The pink haired girl flanking Izuku's right laughed, stepping into the puddle foolishly. The water froze her and her team in place. 'Not just any water.' Y/N smiled cheekily at the shocked expression on their faces. Shoto gripped the rod Momo had created with his right hand.

Ice spread onto the floor and spiked up suddenly, confining most of the teams to their spots. 'I'm sorry, but this is the only way. Oh yeah, I might as well take these.' Shoto snatched multiple headbands away from the other groups. 'Come back!' They yelled incredulously, furious but not being able to do anything about it.

'Dark Shadow, take care of them.' Tokoyami ordered and Dark Shadow complied, swooping down but smashing into a stone paddle that Momo had created in the nick of time. 'Oh dear.' Y/N snickered as she and Momo shared a laugh over the scene that had just played in front of them.

Y/N poked her face out. 'Shoto, Tokoyami's dark shadow works best in darkness. We need more light if we want that headband.' 'I see.' Shoto murmured. 'But you've got a trick, haven't you?' 'You know me too well.' Y/N threw out her arm once again, creating droplets of water that hung in the air, filtering most of the sunlight in Tokoyami's direction.

'One minute left!' Present Mic yelled. 'Crap.' Y/N breathed out. 'What do we do?'

'Everyone, we have less than sixty seconds left. I'm gonna do something, but that's going to render me useless to all of you.' Iida spoke up, glasses flashing in the light. 'What're you gonna do?' Shoto asked, eyes squinted onto the headband on Izuku's forehead.

'Make sure you get that headband. Brace yourselves, hold on tight!' Iida heated his engines to the extreme point, throwing his team forward. As they zoomed past Izuku, Shoto yanked the headband away from him. 'Inside out, Shoto! Inside out! Wear it at the bottom!' Y/N hissed, gripping onto Shoto's thigh tighter to ensure she didn't get blown away from the speed at which they were travelling at.

'Iida... what was that?' Shoto panted as he fastened the headband on his neck. 'I think I'm gonna puke...' Y/N muttered from behind. 'I forced my quirk into overdrive. It gives me explosive power.' Iida explained, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead. 'Unfortunately, the recoil stalls my engines for a while.' 'I can see that. They're completely busted.' Y/N mumbled, feeling light-headed. 'It's a secret move I've been saving. No one in the class knows about it.'

'And I told you, Midoriya, I'd do my best to beat you.' Iida continued as he smiled confidently at his friend.

However, to their surprise, Izuku's team charged, Izuku himself activating his quirk, aiming for Shoto's left arm.

Shoto's eyes narrowed and fire spread across his whole arm as he blocked Izuku's attack.

'And time is almost up! Team Todoroki is in first place, with six headbands! Despite their best efforts, Team Midoriya has fallen to the bottom. Will this be the top four teams to move on to the next round?'

'Y/N, hold it together for just a while more!' Momo whispered as Y/N slapped a hand over her mouth. 'Team Bakugo gains two headbands and moves into third place! The final moments of the game have been full of excitement!'

To their surprise, Izuku only took a swing at the air, missing Shoto's arm. But because of the force and power of it, Shoto's arm got blasted to the side and his flames died out. Izuku took advantage of Shoto's moment of weakness and yanked the top headband off.

'Did you shift the positions?' Y/N muttered through the hand still held over her mouth. 'No worries. They got the seventy pointer.'

'We mixed the headbands up. There's no way we'd put the prize on top, you underestimate us.' Momo turned her head, explaining sharply to a shocked Izuku and his team. 'Todoroki, you better watch yourself. That was too close.' Iida twisted his head.

'Oh no! Team Midoriya didn't get the headband they wanted!'

Just then, Bakugo leapt over the ice barrier. At the same time, Dark Shadow attacked from Y/N's side, seeing as she was the team's biggest weakness as of now. 'Yaoyorozu!' Shoto commanded, and Momo created another steel rod. Shoto froze it, but he needn't have done anything. 'Time's up!' Present Mic screamed, and Bakugo slammed onto the floor face first. 

'I... needa hurl.' Y/N gasped as she let go of Shoto's leg and collapsed onto the ground, vomiting. 

'Damn it.' Shoto snapped, leaping off Iida and Momo. 'They got the headband on your forehead.' Y/N noted, before facing the ground again and throwing up more. 'Now, let's take a look at who the top four teams are!' Present Mic waved his arms around in an exaggerated motion. 'In first place, Team Todoroki!'

'We might've been first place, but that was too close for comfort.' Momo sighed, tucking her arms into herself. 'And look at Y/N.' 'I have... motion sickness.' Y/N groaned as she finally was able to sit up. 'Iida, that was way too sudden!' 'I'm sorry, I let everyone down, didn't I?' Iida lamented, clutching his fist. 'That's not true!' Momo placed a hand on her chest. 'You're the reason we won! Especially with that special move of yours.'

'You good?' Shoto knelt down next to a shivering Y/N, tracing small circles into her back. 'I'm fine. My stomach just can't handle it.' She grumbled. 'A gymnast can't handle a bit of speed?' Shoto teased, causing Y/N to glare at him with her watery eyes. 'It's not my fault my motion sickness decided to be an ass today.'

'In second place, Team Bakugo!' 'Argh!' An angry shout pierced the air, making the brunette whip her head around. Bakugo was sitting on the floor, glaring at anything that moved. 'Bakugo!' Y/N hollered, staggering over to him. 'How rude of you to burn my nose! I never asked for one!' She howled, tearing off the sweat-stained gauze and exposing her injured nose. 'You annoying water shooting girl-' He snarled, launching himself at Y/N, who managed to flop out of the way and return to her teammates.