"I needed to talk to you about something, Sehun."

"Go on." He ushered, his eyes stuck to his laptop.

She bit her lip, eyes burning, "I need you to look at me."

She didn't have the courage to meet his eyes but she had to be honest with him about her confession. This caused Sehun to look up at her, his eyes pooling with concern as he gazed back at her only to see his wife fidgeting. Taking a deep breath, she finally looked up at him only for him to notice the slight redness in her eyes, resulting in her trying her best to stop the tears from falling. He went closer to her immediately and leaned down closer.

"What's wrong?" His voice soft, almost like silk, another reason which made her love him even more.

Her lips quivered slightly so she bit her lip in order to stop the waterworks.

"I think we should go our seperate ways."

Everything turned silent the moment those words spilled out of her mouth. Even the sound of the television playing in the background was tuned out, heavy breathing of the two filling the room. It was harder to concentrate on anything when all they could feel was the upcoming pain.

"What?"

Sehun heard Amelia loud and clear, he wasn't deaf. He just wanted to make sure what she said was true.

She looked up at him when he asked her, and his words got caught up in his throat when he met her eyes. Her eyes were tired, bloodstruck red as if she hasn't slept well for days which was true but he didn't know and he didn't need to know.

She blinked away her building tears and looked down at her hands, "We should leave to our separate ways, stop this marriage. Because the both of us know that this isn't working, right?" Her voice held a different sense of confidence because what she was stating her true and that realization made her wince.

Sehun was at loss for words. He suddenly felt a heavy weight on his chest and a weird clench, sadness dawned upon him. It was foreign for him to feel this way towards his wife when they barely even fought. He was so used to her presence that he didn't realize that he actually enjoyed the presence of someone else. But he had to know that.

"But... Why? We vowed each other..." He didn't know what else reason to submit other than the obvious.

Amelia stared at him and shook her head, "Yes. Marriage is not a trial, Sehun. We are not meant for each other and you know that. We vowed, yes, but that works for people who are willing to be with their life partner not because they have to but because they want to. I don't know if you realize this, but we aren't moving forward with this marriage. We aren't progressing. We are stuck."

Perhaps she wasn't aware of how her words were affecting him but he knew she was hurt, so hurt and in pain by the way her eyes welled up and a tear escaped her beautiful eyes. He had never seen her that way and now he could understand what she meant. A married couple was supposed to explore the depths of eavh other, physically, mentally and emotionally but they were completely different.

She looked so beautiful, the way she expressed her disappointment about their marriage but it physically hurt him when she saw the way she cried. He knew there was something more than just their lack of communication and feelings.

Amelia cleared her throat, "I could have kept on with my life but it hurts... I don't want to live my life involved in a marriage where there's no love between the two people and is one sided."

That sentence made Sehun widen his eyes. A new-found rush feelings filled his veins, not believing what she was saying. One sided?

"Yes, I fell for you, Sehun." She finally admitted, her warm tears cascading down her cheeks.