Prologue

A round of steamy breaths came out of my cousin's nose as she looks at her fellow fan with rage in her eyes. 

"Kei, stop." I warned my cousin. "They're just fans like you."

Good thing that the concert hasn't started yet or I would really leave her here because she is so scandalous!

Who would have thought that this well-educated cousin of mine, Keiren Louisianna Heyres, seemed like she wanted to pick a fight with this girl whom she just heard talking so much about her bias! 

Her eyes darted on me like I said something wrong. "Shut up, Flaviel! Don't you know that this girl intentionally pushed me?"

"I'm really sorry, miss. I didn't mean to bump on you." The girl butted in apologetically. 

Right!

I know she didn't intend to bump on my cousin. Keiren is actually angry at her for other things... like for wearing that shirt with a print "Binnie" on it. And for hearing the girl say a lot of stuff about her bias.

"See? She's sorry for whatever she did to you, Kei. Let's just be in peace while waiting for the concert, plea—"

"No! She's just playing to be a victim!"

The girl is with another girl that's silently ranting about Keiren being so bitchy towards them. My cousin, obviously doesn't care about her because she doesn't have any sign that screams "Moonbin". 

I am embarrasingly overwhelmed with the attention that everybody is giving us!

"She's really getting into my nerves..." Keiren added.

I'm done. I knew that I shoudn't have gone with my cousin into this concert! Why did I even escape my family's darkness with Keiren who always goes to Korean concerts?

"Whatever! Flav, stay here for I am gonna buy some more Moonbin merchandise!" She whipped her long straight hair before storming out of the arena.

After, finally, not being able to witness a catfight, I apologized to the the two girls that my cousin gave a bad time. 

"I was just so hyped up about the concert and Moonbin so I was a bit insensitive when I bumped on her. I'm really sorry." She looked so worried.

"You don't have to say sorry. I clearly understand." I nodded at her. "By the way, what are your names?"

"Oh!" She chuckled shyly. "My name's Firenze and this is my cousin Samantha."

The Samantha girl wagged her brows and gave me a cool smile. What a coincidence that they're cousins, too! 

"Nice. Keiren and I are also cousins. I'm Flaviel." I offered my hand to them and they both shook it one by one.

We had a short conversation about light topics and when Keiren came back, I dismissed myself. Or else, we'd have a round two.

"AHHH!!! MJ, Jinjin, Cha Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, Yoon Sanha, ASEUTERO!!!"

Crazy screams echoed the whole place as the concert was about to start. 

I just wanna cover my ears but I don't wanna be rude. I mean, Keiren just dragged me into this concert! I am clearly not a fan and will never be a fan of Korean Pop!

When the lights switched off, I started to feel suffocated. Add the noises of these insane fans. I do not feel suffocated because I'm afraid of the dark but because I feel so out of place! You see, I don't expect myself to cheer for that ASTRO that I don't even know.

"Hey, Kei! I'll be back, I need some air!" I shouted at the now hyped Keiren.

Of course! Why would she hear me out when her eyes are popping hearts while she jumps and screams on top of her lungs like she's had drugs just a while ago?