Hijacking

Jordan was sitting in the plane still rubbing herself when a group of terrorists announced they were going to take the plane and fly it into the ground to prove their religion was the best.  The very horny Jordan sees an oportunity arise in which she can save the day, and pleasure herself.  She decided to ransom her body off in exchange for the rest of the passengers lives.  The group of 4 terrorists of fair complexion agreed to this exchange, and began to strip their newly found sex toy.  When she was finally fully in th nude they begn to stick their long dark curved swords inside of her short bu stout body.  They took her two from the back and two in the front.  The took one dick in the ass, one in her vaginal orificy, and two in the mouth with expertise.  It was only after they begn to fuck her that they realized she was freakier than they expected.  She began to change the positions she took them from, taking to in the stink and one in the pink as she sucked on the other like a lollipop.  The all began to finish at the same time and they all finished on her face leaving a subsantial amount of cum dripping down her chest.  But these men were not finished they had only began toying with this young girl.  They would countinue the heavy duty fucking, sliding thier curved sword back and forth as this young girl cried and cum drenched her body, she was no longer able to enjoy the rough sex that was ravinging her body.  They used her as if she were a rubber ball they could replace at any time.  When the plane finally landed in L.A. and the men aprehended.  Jordan decided to reward the entire L.A. police force with ceremonial blowjobs.  The only one she can remember in detail would be that of an officer Brownwilly, who had the biggest cock she had ever seen.  She was barely able to choke the whole thing down before it blasted her with two liters of cum and left her clothes ruined and her body permiated with cum.