"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Okay we're going to have you give us a urine sample & when you're done just place the cup in the small silver box & come right back in here okay?" She asked.

I nodded & took the cup before going to the bathroom across the hall. As nervous as I was, I definitely had to pee.

After doing so, I washed my hands & went back to the small room where she had everything set up.

"Okay this will be a little pinch in your finger & the results should be ready in about 15 minutes okay?" She said. I nodded & stuck my index out for her.

After she pinched it & put a band aid on it, I took a deep breath & just sat in my chair.
I began sweating again as she walked out of the room.

I felt my phone vibrate seeing I had a text from my mom.

Mom👑- everything ok?

I put my phone back in my pocket & decided to reply after I get the results back.

As I waited, I scrolled on Instagram to make time go by.

20 minutes later

"Knock knock," the nurse said. Finally.

"Okay so you tested negative for HIV," she said making my heart fill with so much joy.

"Thank God!" I said holding my chest.

"Did you want to get started on any birth control?" She asked.

"No ma'am," I said smiling.

"Okay that's all for today. Nice meeting you," she said before shaking my hand & walking out.

I was beyond relieved & just couldn't stop thanking God in my head.

Walking back to the waiting room, I ran up to my bestfriend & hugged her tight.

"It was negative guys," I said making everyone cheer.

Dominic hugged me tight & kissed my forehead.

"Thank God," he said before we walked out of the building.

He called his sister & we sat on the bench waiting.

"Let me holla at you real quick," Richard said to Ariana.

"I'm good," she said pretending to play on her phone.

"Ariana.... don't make repeat myself," he said making her look up & scoff. Still not moving.

"Nigga please," she mumbled.

"On my dead homie I suggest you get up & follow me to this sidewalk before I have to remind you who I am," he said making me & Dominic oouu.

She sucked her teeth & got up before walking ahead of him.

"Got that ass in check," Dominic said.

"You shutup," I said.

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

Richard(Rich)

"Why you gotta act like that?" I asked as she sat on the curb. I stood up & looked down at her & put my hands in my hoodie.

"Like what Richard?" She asked before rolling her eyes.

"Like I really did something to you. I'm not yo enemy I'm just tryna have a conversation with you," I said.

"A conversation about WHAT? You made it clear you didn't care soooo why all of a sudden you wanna talk?" She replied making me pull at my chin hairs.

"You know how I get when I'm mad bro. It never came out of my mouth that I didn't care about you. I just didn't feel like dealing with yo attitude cause let's be real, yo attitudes be on 1,000. What exactly did you break up with me for anyway?" I asked curiously.

"You know why Richard," she mumbled looking down at her feet.

"Look at me," I said sitting next to her.

"I wasn't trying to make you feel like I wasn't giving you any attention & I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I said you were buggin'. You were right. I was showing my boys more attention, but my only reason behind that is because I've grown closer to them since Kees died. I know that's not an excuse, but it's the truth. As far as homies, they're really all I got," I said holding my hands together.

"I didn't like the way you were talking to me. You use to talk to me with the most respect in the world then you started being a jerk. I've lost my mom, been shot, & let's not forget I can't hear out of my right ear from that explosion... don't you think you should be a little more attached to me?" She said making me feel like shit.

"You right...." was all I could said.

"Dacy's here," she said getting up before I could say anything else.

I took a deep breath & got up before heading to the car. I needed to make things right because I needed Ariana more than she thought.

This is just a little update to keep y'all posted on what's going on.

Leave feedback !

Xoxo Jaaii❤️