"Well you guys grew up" I said gently they all looked at me shocked then ran to me.

"When did you get here?" Ruby asked me almost crying.

"Just now" I said kissing their foreheads.

"Does Oscar know your here?" Cesar looked at me with curious eyes. I loved him. He was like my brother and son. Before I left I told Cesar I was leaving of course it broke him.

"Yeah, I just ran into him a while ago. He's still the same." I said trying not to cry.

"You know he hasn't touched anyone since you left. I've caught him crying over you before. He was really broken" he stated and I was shocked. Oscar wouldn't let anyone besides me see his emotions.

"Well that's good for him but I got to go my mom sent me to do errands for her. I'll see you guys later bye I love you guys and Monse you look beautiful" I said giving them a kiss on the cheek and hugging Monse. I walked out and headed to my car. I went to the store and grabbed some groceries on the list. It got dark so I headed to my car.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

"Hey, beautiful" a deep voice said to me as I walked away. I walked faster but he caught up and roughly grabbed my arm pulling me towards them dropping my things. I yelled trying to get away but he put a hand over my mouth.

"Let's have some fun y/n" he said pulling me behind of the store. I kicked and punched doing my best to get away but he was stronger. I punched him in the eye and I took this chance to run but he tackled me down to the cold, hard, and wet ground.

"Puta" he yelled hitting me in the face. I tasted the blood in my mouth. He threw another punch after punch after punch.

He threw off my pants and panties and unbuckled his belt. I yelled but he just covered my mouth. He inserted inside me while I was in pain.

"Please! Leave me alone!" I screamed for him to stop. He was groaning while inside me. I tried to scream but every time id try he'd hit me. I silently sobbed. My vision began to blur and the only thing I could hear was a groan of my attacker. Soon enough my misery would end because I had passed out from the pain.

****

I opened my eyes as I let my eyes adjust to the light. I looked down and my pants and panties were still down. I got up and ended up falling down. I managed to get up, holding onto whatever i could. I pulled up my panties and pants and walked off. I grabbed the stuff off the floor and went to my car. I drove to my house still in pain. I walked in and saw my mom watching tv. She looked at me and smiled but it soon faded when I had fell.

"Omg mija. No no no my baby!" she screamed yelling for help. She sobbed while holding me. I couldnt do anything to comfort her. I felt nasty. Worthless. I can still feel him on me.

*2 weeks*

I haven't been out. I haven't left my room. I could still feel him. My bruises were getting a little better. My mom has been by my side. She wanted to go to the cops but im too scared what if he comes back when he finds out it told the cops. I was so scared.

Oscars pov

I haven't seen y/n. I was worried. I just thought she left again. I need to see her. I called her mom and she told me it wasn't a good time. Sound like she's still here. But what did she mean it's not a good time?

"Did you hear about y/n Mano?" Cesar asked me with worry in his face. What now?

"No, I'm going to go see her" I said curiously.

"Ok but don't flip out" Cesar said walking away.  I drove to her house. I walked in and saw her mom sitting down. She looked at me scared.

Why was she looking scared? She's never scared of me. She only hated me but never scared. Even after all these years of her knowing I was the leader of La Santos she has never been scared.

"Have you seen y/n?" I said to her as I walked over to her.

"Oscar it's really not a good time. Maybe come back in a month?" she said with a scared worry face.

"What happened?" I said starting to get heated. She didn't say anything so I just walked over to her room. I opened the door and saw her standing in front of her mirror. Her eyes were big and puffy. I clenched my jaw seeing the bruises on her.

"Oscar what are you doing here?" she said so gently. I can tell she was scared.

"Who did this to you?" I said walking over to her.  She got scared. She didn't tell me. She just looked away

"WHO WAS IT?!" I yelled causing her to jump.

"I'm sorry princesa" I said calmly. I touched her arm but she flinched. It broke my heart to know the girl I loved was scared thinking I'd hurt her.

"Please mi amor who did this to you? What did he do to you?" I asked her but she did say anything. I had an idea of who it was but i just needed her to confirm it.

"He wouldn't let me go. I was so scared. I yelled but no one heard. I tried to run and when I did he tackled me and punched me. He raped me I couldn't take it anymore. I was in so much pain. I don't even remember anything else because I passed out." she bursted into tears. As she said all that I got so pissed.

"Was it Martín?" I said that and her eyes got wide. She cried and I walked out.

Y/n pov

Oscar mentioned his name and I got scared. He walked out and I ran after him. I knew Oscar was gonna do something. I dont really know what hes capable of but im sure hes capable of doing something bad.

"Oscar don't do anything please!" I yelled hoping he'd stop. My mom came running and held me back. He left. I stood there crying until my mom grabbed me and walked me back inside. I sat on the couch waiting for him to call or for him to come back.

"Mija you need to eat" my mom said to me putting a plate in front of me.

"No not until I know he's ok" I said worriedly. Hoping he'd come back.

"I'm fine you need to eat" a deep voice said behind me. I turned around and saw him. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Don't leave me please" I cried while he held me.

"Not anymore. I won't your safe with me princesa" he said it so calm. What did he do?

I sat back down and forced myself to eat.

****

"I was thinking you should move in with me. That's the only way I'd be able to protect you."Oscar said while looking at the tv.

"But my mom" I looked at him as he was still facing the tv.

"Mija I'll be fine. Go with him" I looked and saw my mom with my stuff in her hands.

"I love you mama" I whisper. She handed me my things and Oscar and I head to his car.

"I love you too y/n" she yelled as we pulled out the driveway. Oscar grabbed my thigh and I flinched.

"Baby I'm not gonna hurt you" he looked at me saying it gently. I nodded and looked out the window, thinking.

-JustImagine