Chapter 2- Orientation

Ms. Ho opened the glass door of her office open, "ok, so let's go start the orientation, shall we?" she said. I nodded and followed her, she's going to explain everything to me while touring around the whole building, it's for my sake to be familiarized and to not get lost once i start to work here.

"Well, starting from tomorrow, you're an official worker here. that's why you need to be informed about the company itself."

I nod as a sign of agreement and curiosity as i took my ballpen and my mini notebook and started taking notes.

"So Fantagio, it was founded on September 16, 2008 by its founder, Na Byeong-jun along with Wei Jie, the current CEO, and Cho Sung-sik, the Managing Director at Mirae Asset Life Insurance Ltd. It's former name is NOA Entertaianment or Network of Asia Entertainment. this company is owned by Gold Finance Korea Co. Ltd."

I'm murmuring the details while writing and Ms. Ho noticed it

"Ok....next is.. cho sung-sik...managing...directorr..... at.. mirae....-"

"oh, you're taking notes? that's smart, i like that"

I smiled and thanked her as she complimented me

"Thank you, Ms. Ho"

"Oh, by the way, just call me Manager-nim, like everyone does"

" Um, ok..manager-nim"

"Moving on, Fantagio offers different services, this company is a talent agency, you know iTeen from before? that's how astro members were discovered and formed,"

I nodded but i don't know what iTeen is actually XD

"And obviously, it is an entertainment company for idols, actors and actresses."

"Actors and actresses?"

"Yup, Fantagio has subsidaries... the Madin Entertainment, it's  acting management division was founded last 2015 and it mangaged over 50 actors and actresses. Fantagio pictures, the film and TV drama production division that was founded November 2011. Then, here comes Fantagio music, it is a record label and the music production division. It debuted HELLOVENUS, 5URPRISE, ASTRO and WekiMeki. Lastly, Solid C&M,  it is Fantagio's division for restaurant franchises, education, distribution, and other ventures. This division was responsible for the building of Cafe Fantagio which was located at Yeoksam-dong, Seoul."

"Wow, Fantagio's amazing!!"

"Yeahh, i know right HAHAHAHA, lets keep our voice down, Hyun-ae"

"Oh, sorry hihihihi"

We laughed along our way to the elevator, it's my first day but i already feel comfortable with the other employees and manager-nim, keep it up, hyun-ae, you're doing good!

"Here, we are at the 3rd floor, this whole floor is for Astro, you see that glass door?"

"Um, yeah"

"That's their practice room, sometimes they film in their so make sure you don't make so much noise, ok?"

I nodded and looked further as we continued to walk.

"From that, when you walk straight and turn left, you can find the 3rd floor restroom. you see?"

She pointed at the restroom (that's important you know heheheh). We took a turn near the restroom.

" As you can see, there were two rooms.... we'll go first on the right one"

We walked straight and opened the sliding transluscent glass door, there was a signage so obviously i know what room it was the "staff room"