Becoming friends ch.4

Camerons pov
I walked into my new classroom and one specific girl caught my eye, she had long curly blonde hair and blue eyes you could swim in. I noticed she was staring at me so i just smiled at her. The teacher introduced me to the class then i went and sat right beside her, i really wanted to get to know her so i started a conversation.

"Hi, you already know my name but i cant seem to remember yours" really cameron is that all you could think of, shes gonna think im stupid now. I looked back to her and she was blushing

"Paris, my names paris" i just kinda sat there and stared at her till the bell rang

Paris pov
"Hi, you already know my name but i cant seem to remember yours" he said. He was so cheesy but it was cute i started to blush hopefully he didn't see it. Paris my names paris, he just smiled and was staring at me, then the bell rang

"Paris" i backed up back into the classroom door and saw cameron standing there with a big smile. "Can i get your number?" His smile was such a killer, we switched phones and put our numbers in, then went off to our other classes.

~end of the day~

Turns out me and cameron have one class together but our lockers are side by side. I was laying in bed when my phone went off it was a text from cameron. I quickly added him into my contacts as Cameron😍👅.
(C- cameron p- paris)

C- hey pretty thing
P-hey cameron
C- so i was wondering if maybe we could hang out today
P- sure where at?
C- mall at 6
P- sounds good see you there
C- alright bye

It was already 5:30 so I decided not to text him back but just to get ready. I just wore a pair of leggings and i tank top that said normal people scare me.

I ran down the steps and asked my mom to take me and she actually said yes. She handed me 100$ and dropped me off. I decided to go to starbucks and wait for cameron as i was sitting there drinking my mocha cookie crumble i heard a familiar voice order a vanilla bean. I looked up and there was Cameron.

We spent the rest of the day talking and buying unnecessary little stuff till our parents picked us up.

That is how me and Cameron Dallas became best friends.