2.

Wassup,

It's ya boy Quavo Honcho, I'm back in action. Last time y'all heard, I got out and I married my wife Raven and she had another boy Quentin and shit. Now I don't know what Raven nan put in y'all head but I know she said some about me sneaking around on her and fucking around on her and shit and that's not what happen. Yes, me and her been arguing like crazy and I ain't gon lie it is because of me tryna get over my moms passing on me and adjusting to marriage and shit. But I'm telling y'all I ain't even thought about sneaking around on my wife I love her .

Now the whole situation of her going through my phone is all fucked up too. Cause for one (I keep telling her this) I did not fuck that girl raw, we didn't even have sex. The girl a groupie bitch, I got drunk in the Stu and I let her suck my dick and that was it and right after it happen I told my wife and she didn't believe me til she went in my phone. Now the lil skeezer do be tryna text my phone and say lil shit but Raven seen I didn't text back at all.

I promise y'all, I been tryna be the faithfullest husband in the world. We bought a big ass house and I did that cause I wanted us all together. I wouldn't want to break up our family at all. I love all my kids and Raven is the light of my life. I wouldn't even wanna fuck around on her cause I know how that a make her feel. I know she been telling y'all how she ain't been letting me get no pussy at all.

Yes I'm on pussy probation. She literally said I can't fuck her no more but imma tear that ass up when I do. I just been keeping myself together as much as I could. I mean I'm celebrity so pussy be getting thrown at me daily but I be tryna disregard that shit. Cause I know my wife a kill me and I definitely don't want her divorcing me or us separating either. She must don't know I'm crazy about her, and I'm a sucker for her. I married her cause I loved her Fr and I'll kill a nigga if I see her with him.

Anyways,

I left out the house and went out to clear my head. I don't know what imma do with this girl or what but I gotta do something. I think I should sat down with her and have a talk. I hope it work cause mane, I'm tryna at least get back right. Lord knows I been tryna better myself for her and my kids, plus I miss tearing that ass up.

Raven be at home by herself while me and the kids be gone cause I wanted her to stop working and be a house wife. I don't want her outside unless she running errands all that working shit ova. I just want her to be in the house and that's probably another reason why she be mad at me. She be lonely as hell. I need to check and see what she doing tho.

I set up cameras all over the house cause my old times of being on the streets might of attracted unwanted guest and I hate to have to split a pussy boa shit round here. I ain't even finna play about my house or my family. I'm in the parking lot of the studio. I turned off my car and looked at my cameras on my phone. I check the bathroom she ain't there, I check the kitchen, it's empty.. I check the "Uhhh" she moaned. This girl in the room spread eagle and playing in that thang. I don't know to watch or to be mad and go cuss her out.

I watched for a few mins but I shut it off. She rather play in her pussy den let me in it. I just turned my phone off and left it in the car. I walked in the studio looking down as fuck. "Damn what's up" said offset. "Nun bruh you know I'm going through shit with my wife man" I said. "Mane, tell me about it" he said. "But what's up, tell me what's on yo mind Qua" he said. "Mann, she ain't tryna give up the puss mane" he said. "Damn" said offset. "Man, den not only that.. I check the cams she... playing in it" he I said.

"Damn bruh" he said. "You stressing, I know it" he added. "Man imma just have a talk with her and if that don't work I don't know no more" I said. "Man she gon give in too, shit don't think that mf toy can satisfy her like tha" he said. "Real talk" I said. We went on an on about our marriage problems.