HIS CLOTHES 🙊😂

Karan's pov

Me and my wiffy her dressing style is awesome but her night shut maide me curious

when we were young and dating, she would usually wear panties and a t-shirt during the warm months, occasionally wearing nothing at all as I prefer to do myself.

During the winter months she would usually wear no panties but cover up in flannel pants and long sleeve shirt.

After we got married she would often wear nothing and sometimes just one of my t-shirts without anything else during the warmer months.

During the winter months she mainly wore one of mine long sleeve flannel shirts with nothing underneath.

I did ask her why she changed her bed attire and her answer was perfect, humbling, and made me feel very special.

She said that she has always loved my natural scent, as it immediately turned her on, made her feel protected, and always calmed her, so when we got married and lived together, sharing closets/drawers/bathrooms/beds daily, she no longer wanted to wear her clothes to bed and only wanted to wear something of mine, which seemed to contain my scent.

I often wondered why she would not always wear the same clothing from me or take a piece of clothing from me, as she said it had to be something I continue to wear as the scent was so much stronger in those items.

She hoped I didn't think she was being weird, so I definitely let her know how good she made me feel wearing my clothing to be, especially knowing why she did.

Even today, 28 years of marriage, and she still wears my t-shirts, flannel shirts, and some of my shorts to bed and around the house doing chores. Her go to bed attire remains my t-shirt with nothing else underneath.

Therefore I no longer prefer her to sleep naked, but instead prefer her to wear what makes her feel special...wearing my scent. Talk about feeling like a special man and husband.... I did and do and will.

End with this bakwas

dheerajdhooparlover_ for you ye ab mat bola te sab kya likha jo likha vo samz lena tuze hi chahiye tha ye 😒🤪