Cheater pt2

Bella's Pov;
I was on my way back to my hotel room crying. My eyes were so blurry from the tears that I crashed in to someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said without not in who it was.

"Nah it's cool" he laughed before he noticed who I was.

"Oo Trent I didn't notice it was you" I said.

"Me neither, I have to go" he said turning around without looking into my eyes.

"Trent. Please don't be mad at me." I said.

Trent turned his back and said "Bella I don't have time for this"

"Don't have time for what. You can't even look me in the eyes" I said.

Trent turned his eyes up and said "why are your eyes so red? Have you been crying"

Trent Pov;
I know I'm mad at her, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. She look so sad and miserable.

"Bella? You can talk to me, you know that?" I said.

"I though we were "done" as you said earlier today" Bella said.

"Yeah, but that dosent mean I want to see you cry. So tell me what happend" I said.

"I-I just had a fight with Jadon, Ehm we are over. He knows that we kissed" she stuttered.

" I'm sorry" I said. I didn't know what to say, but honestly this is not my fault. She kissed me back, but that dosent mean I want to see her unhappy.

"No, it's not your fault. I ju-just I think I need to go home. Back to England." She said looking down at the floor.

"Don't Bella. Don't let this ruin your good time here." I said.

"No it's not just about Jadon. Me and my dad had a fight and I just can't be here more. I just fuck things up" she said.

"It's your choice to stay or not, but think about this you are in Russia for the World Cup not many have that chance" I said.

" I know I know and I'm very grateful . But this.... everything is not me and i just need to get back home" she said

"Anyways I think I should go back to my room, it has been a long day" she continued.

"Yeah yeah cool good night" I said.

"Good night" she said back and left.

Arthur's note;

Sorry this chapter was boring, but I'm trying to write some drama in the next one. Please comment what you would like to see.