Velorina smirk to herself as she smelt the lust from the woman, it felt nice to be back in control again. Velorina smelled the air, trying to locate Geralt in the small town. It wasn't to hard to pick up his scent, she spotted a horse that was tied up in the nearby Inn, the horses eyed the danger each tip toeing around with nerves. Velorina eyed Geralt horse who in turn eyed her back. Velorina entered the loud Inn like a shadow in the night, she eyed the area before finding the white haired Witcher in the corner trying to blend in as much as he can. Velorina smiled as she slowly walked over to him, the patrons didn't seem to recognize her even being there, one of the perks of being a Higher Vampire. She quietly sat next to the Witcher who just took a gulp of his ale.

Geralt felt someone sitting near him just as he took a sip of his drink, he turned with an annoyance face only to almost choke to death in surprise. "Hello tea cup." Velorina said with a smile. Geralt swallowed slowly, not taking his eyes off of her, "Velorina." He stated quietly. Velorina smiled at him as she rested her chin in her hand, "It's been a while tea cup." She said as she once again eyed the now grown man before her, "You grew up to be handsome." She stated with a small smile. Geralt felt his cheeks grow a little warm, "Must you call me tea cup. I think I grew out of that name." Geralt said with a small smile. Velorina softly laugh, "I don't know, maybe one day." She teased while nudging his shoulder.

Geralt also eyed the woman beside him, "You haven't changed one bit. How do you feel?" He asked with concern. "I'm better. It took a while to, end the hunger but other than that i'm fine." Velorina reassured. Geralt grunt nodding his head, "Good." He said as he took another sip of his drink, "Want one?" He asked. Velorina nod her head sitting up straight, "Sure, why not have a drink among friends." She said. Geralt smiled at her before getting up to gather her a drink from the bar, Velorina eyed him as he left. She couldn't believe that the little annoying boy is here in her face, he grew up, as she watched him she couldn't help but to sense a bit of sadness within him. She frowned when she also notice a slight slouch in his posture, the thing that stood out her was the sadness in his eyes. Geralt turned around as he sensed her eyes on him, Velorina put on a smile, which he returned. 

While waiting for Velorina drink, Geralt couldn't believe how much she hasn't changed over the long years. Sure she wasn't in the best of shape when he saw her last but, seeing her now, she looks like time hasn't done anything to her. Geralt had to clench his chest, it's been so long since he felt something other then existence, he felt like he was back at home, in that large field with the even larger tree. He can smell everything, hear everything, just like when he was a child, having Velorina brought back so many memories and feelings that he swore to keep dormant. He felt her eyes on him, he turned around only for her to smile at him, Geralt smiled back just as her drink was put in from to of him with a slam. Geralt ignored the rude behavior from the man, he was use to it. 

He made it to their table handing Velorina her drink, "What was his problem?" She asked with a glare towards the Inn Keeper. Geralt waved him off, "Don't worry about it. I'm use to it." He said. Velorian Hmm'd as she took a small sip, "Doesn't make me any more angry." She mumbled. Geralt smiled at her while shaking his head, "So, how did you get capture?" He asked. Velorina eyed him with a small smirk, "Going in with the heavy question already tea cup?" She teased. Geralt glared at her with annoyance, Velorina sigh, "I was feeding from a noble woman. The mage was her lover I suppose i'm not quiet sure, anyways he captured me and i've been there for oh, a few years I think." Velorina said with a confuse look on her face, "After so many centuries things begin to just blur altogether." She softly said to him. Geralt listen intently, "I agree." He stated. The two friend drinker their drink eyeing one another with a hidden smirk, soon the two went into a drinking contest, both slamming their cups down at the same time. "Damn." Geralt said with a smile, Velorina nod her head, "Not bad tea cup. I can see becoming a Witcher made you into a drinker." Velorina said.

Geralt looked down, "It's not something that I choose you know." He simply stated. Velorina nod her head already knowing. "I know love." She softly said to him. She moved his unique colored hair away from his face, "I still can't believe I found you." Geralt softly said to his friend. Velorina smiled at him as she let her hand fall, "I'm glad you did, I miss you Geralt. There wasn't a day that went by were I didn't think about you." Velorina said back to him. "To think all this time, you were a Higher Vampire." Geralt said. Velorina grew a teasing smile, making Geralt wiggle in his chair, "A Higher Vampire who you swore to protect with his little stick." She teased with a giggle. Geralt groan as the memories once again swirl around his mind, "I think i'm beginning to not like the perks of knowing you since childhood." Geralt complained. Velorina only smiled at him, "Oh love, I thought it was cute. Here you are with your chest poked out, swearing to be a warrior that will save the princess." Velorina imitated his childish voice quietly, causing the Witcher go just a bit red. "Can you stop." He asked.

Velorina nod her head with a laugh, "Fine, fine." She paused as she played with her empty cup, "Do me being a Vampier bother you. Now since you are a Witcher." She quietly asked. Geralt stared at her as if she grew an extra head, "No, it never will." He sternly said. Velorina let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding, she turned to smile at him looking into his eyes that held sadness in them, but something else was coming forward, just a bit slowly from the depth. "Good." She said with a smile. Geralt took her hand into his gently, caressing it as if it was his lifeline, "I never stopped thinking about you too. Even during the Witcher trails, you kept me going." He paused to gather his thoughts, he looked into her eyes feeling like a small child again, "I don't want to lose you again Velorina. I don't want this to end like it did before." Geralt softly said to her as if they were the only two beings in the world. Velorina covered his hand with her other, "You won't Geralt. I will not allow you to be taken from me again." She said with promise. The two friends eyed one another sealing the promise they made that night, the promise that they will always be there, even when separated, they will find one another always. "So little tea cup. How about another round." Velorina said as she got up to get them drinks, causing the grown man to huff in annoyance for the 100th time that night, "Vel!" He hollered. Causing Valorina to laugh waving him off as she left her seat.