Second

"i have a crush on him", Jinyoung said as he avoided both mark and bambams eyes. "since when?" mark tilted his head. "since 10th grade." jinyoung closed his eyes, like he was embarrassed. "you liked him for three fucking years and didn't mean to tell us?" mark stood up in disbelief. "I was gonna- but since he is jaebeoms best friend, I thought you would hate me and stop being my friend." jinyoung sighed. "jinyoung, I would never hate you." mark came and hugged jinyoung. jinyoungs face on his chest, while mark massaged his hair. "so, you're okay with me liking jackson?" jinyoung said a little bit scared. "jinyoung it doesn't matter to me who like or don't like, I will always support you if it's for your own good." mark said tilting jinyoungs head so that they are looking at each other. "and yes I am okay with you liking him, he has done nothing wrong to me so I don't like hate him that much." mark sighed. "thank you." was all jinyoung said. "i hope you guys know I'm still here", bambam spoke for the first time. "of course we do bams." mark assured him. and all of them laughed.

well that was unexpected (kinda). see the thing is mark already knew that jinyoung had a crush on Jackson, he just never said anything because he wanted jinyoung to tell him himself. so he never brought it up. he knew about it because one night jin was drunk and spilled everything to him. even how he wanted to kiss his lips and fuck him maybe one day. and jinyoung never remembers what he says or does after he's sober. mark is also hurt right now because it took him 3 fucking years to tell his best friend about his huge crush. but whatever now, he's just glad that he told him sober rather than drunk.

"hey guys, my name is minhyuk and there will be a trip next Monday (its Thursday) to go to this big music festival and you can participate if you want to, and we will be there for 1 week and we will be staying at this hotel in the paper. but we can only bring 6 people, so don't forget to sign your name to be one of those 6 people. have a nice day. you can sign up right here," pointing at the table next to him with a paper on it. "bye now." he said with a smile. and left the place where teachers talk if they have an announcement to make.

"so, do you guys want to sign up?" bambam asked. "yea, I want to." jinyoung shruged. "what about you markie?" bambam nudged mark. "y-yea uh, sure let's go for it." he said while asking his eyes off Jaebeom who was also staring at him with dark eyes. and three boys made their way to the table.

once they were there the line wasn't too long just like 3 people in front of them, which is good because now they have more chance of going there. as they were talking 3 guys came behind them and waited for the line as well. And guess who those three people were none other than marks favorite yugyeom, jackson, and of fucking course jaebeom.

We Are Not Commonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें