𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"We're laughing cause it's so sad how you had so much confidence." Bronny replied as he laughed straight in my face.

"Yea, Yea. Whatever."

Julian hits me on the shoulder and says to me, "I'm proud of you though! I would have never had the guts to do that in front of another guy."

I move Julian's arm of my shoulder and let out a long sigh of despair.

All I want to do is get to know this girl. Why is it so fucking hard?

Brianna's POV

Currently I'm at home making snacks for the basketball team with my mom.

My dad is the head coach and has practice every Friday after school so, my mom thought it would be nice today to make something for them.

I stayed home today because I really need some time to think about whether I'm going to keep the baby or not.

I would hate to kill the baby but I'm just not ready for this type of  commitment.
Just imagine me telling my baby that their father raped me.

I also have to tell Leilani about all of this because even though we're not on good terms right now, I think she needs to know.

£££££

My dad and the basketball team finally arrive at the house. They all walk into our nicely cleaned kitchen and take a seat at the counter or kitchen table.

When the boys come over, they never come in the house unless it's to use the bathroom which means I never really talk to any of them.

I thought since they were in the kitchen, I might as well just make conversation with them to take my mind off the baby.

I pick my phone off the kitchen counter and walk to the kitchen table. I sit with Mikey and these two guys named Philix and Bronny.

"So when is the next game?" I ask curiously.

"Next Saturday" Mikey replies.

"Oh cool." I reply.

"You guys got a nice ass house." Philix says while they all eat the sandwiches we made.

I glared at him, "Yeah, not as nice as Bronny's though."

I don't even know Bronny like that but I'm guessing since Lebron James is his dad, they would have a huge expensive home.

"Not even gonna lie, my house is nicer."

"Of course it is Bronny! Thanks  for making me feel poor." I respond say sarcastically.

Mikey and Philix eventually leave the table and Bronny and I continue to talk.

"Brianna, do you have any hobbies?"

"I mean, I like to sing but... I don't think I'm very good at it." I reply biting my lip.

"Can I hear you sing" he asked.

"Uh, I'm not so sure about that..." I replied.

"And why is that?"

"I don't really like singing in front of people."

"How about this, you sing and stop whenever you want to, okay?" He suggested.

"You guys use that piano?" He says while pointing to the one in the living room.

"My dad does but I don't know how to play it."

"Tell me what you wanna sing and I'll play it on the piano." He replies as he takes me by the arm to the piano stool.

We both sit down and I sing John Legend's "All Of Me". I start out slow then, my voice gets more and more powerful by the second.

🎵🎶

"How many times do I have to tell you,
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too."

"The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood."

"You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues."

"I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you."

🎵🎶

I usually mess up singing around people but when I sang with Bronny, my confidence level was as high as it can be.

"You have an amazing voice!" Bronny says in amazement.

"And your not so bad yourself."
I say smiling back at him.

"We both sound beautiful together. We should do this again sometime." He replied.

"We definitely should!" I say as I get up from the piano stool.

"Lemme get your number so I can text you." He says as he takes his phone out his pocket.

" Okay."

I take my phone off the piano and give it to him. After we both exchange numbers, we both text each other to make sure it's right.

Unknown

567-2378
Hey beautiful 👋🏿🥺🎵

890-4532
Hey Bronny ☺️👋🏽.

I save his name in my phone as "Baby Legend 🎵💪🏿".

Bronny waves goodbye as he walks outside to the backyard for practice.

Please vote and comment if possible Byee! 🥺👋🏽